TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5051525354 LastLast

Thread: Shai is back.

1. Default Re: Shai is back.

The flashlights from the 1st two links make it looks like there's so much more than there is.

The 3rd link, that is very clearly bird poop.

2. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    Some of you are being really ridiculous and appear to get your perspective of law enforcement from CNN and MSNBC. The officers acted appropriately throughout the incident and so did Shai once the blue lights came on. I believe he definitely saw the officer turn around and tried to dip. I was guilty of that in my youth. The campaign to label every interaction with people who aren't straight white males as racist, xenophobic, homophobic, islamaphobic, sexist, etc. has been extremely successful in scaring people and stoking the flames of hate. Sadly, most of the people filled with hate are sado-narcissistic white people filled with resentment, fear, and despair.

Bad-mouthing law enforcement and pushing conspiracy theories is political and there's been a lot of politics in this thread. I thought that was against the rules.
    You call it Law Enforcement, I call it Law Harassment.

[The officer who stopped Werts told two other officers: "He threw something out. He had to have."] ESPN

IMO that’s just wrong, unprofessional, lazy and ignorant.

Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    The 3rd link, that is very clearly bird poop.
    That's honestly not what I was envisioning on the car (and Jaudon saying it covered three-fourths of the car threw me off as well). It seems like it's too contiguous to be bird poop, but maybe it is.

It's possible Shai actually didn't know what that stuff was and just told them it was bird crap because saying that he didn't know would be really suspicious or that it's something you'd never guess and the story would sound too contrived (either way I can't blame him honestly).

Really bizarre incident in any case.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Video footage were one of the officers even says it looks like bird poop
    https://twitter.com/TheBigGuyWJCL/st...964862976?s=19

I mean. Sheesh.
    "Officially" designated as the GSUFans Vigilante Moderator.

6. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUAlumniEagle View Post

I mean. Sheesh.
    Paging 1MX

Based on the instructions I've found for this test, you're supposed to break each of the 3 capules in order and let them mix and a "blue over pink" mixture is positive. This dude smashes all 3 at once and says it turns pink.

If he crushed all 3 at one time, then that is incorrect. If it only shows pink...then it is negative for cocaine. They used the test kit wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    That's honestly not what I was envisioning on the car (and Jaudon saying it covered three-fourths of the car threw me off as well). It seems like it's too contiguous to be bird poop, but maybe it is.

It's possible Shai actually didn't know what that stuff was and just told them it was bird crap because saying that he didn't know would be really suspicious or that it's something you'd never guess and the story would sound too contrived (either way I can't blame him honestly).

Really bizarre incident in any case.
    I have no reason to not believe Shai. It didn’t sound like a lie. It sounded like someone who has dealt with the same problem in the past and was exasperated that the same “crap” he tried to get rid of is now impacting his life. Read into what I said if you like... lol...

Shai’s Action and reactions were that of someone truly shocked and confused. The officers say the kit was “pink” as if Werts was a “pro” at these things and knew the lingo. Shai was like I would, confused... He opened asked “What is it (mean) Pink?”

I give Shai much credit. Even on the stop, he had his flashers on and explained himself well.

9. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MX View Post
    If he crushed all 3 at one time, then that is incorrect. If it only shows pink...then it is negative for cocaine. They used the test kit wrong.
    Thank you, sir.

I mean, if you look at the hood it matches up exactly to what Shai said. A lot of bird crap, then he goes to a gas station and tries to wipe it off with whatever you call those things. Looks like it spread it around more instead of cleaning it up. That's all very plausible.
    "Officially" designated as the GSUFans Vigilante Moderator.