TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shai is back.

1. Default Re: Shai is back.

2. Default Re: Shai is back.

3. Default Re: Shai is back.

An out-of-state reporter has seen the footage but Werts' lawyer has not? Can someone with a legal background explain that to me?

Also, I've seen something like this before. It happened when I parked under a tree full of birds.

For a visual, imagine a milkshake accidentally left on a car roof before it splatters down the front as the vehicle drives away.
    Last edited by Klak; 6th August 2019 at 10:48 PM.

Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    An out-of-state reporter has seen the footage but Werts' lawyer has not? Can someone with a legal background explain that to me?

Also, I've seen something like this before. It happened when I parked under a tree full of birds.
    They are migrating this time of year. I've seen hundreds in one tree.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I don’t have a legal background.

But I think the lawyer is waiting to see whether the charges are dropped or modified.

I think the tests from a real lab will come back negative. But even if it is coke, I think the charges may well be dropped. I don’t see a DA wanting to waste time on this nonsense. The connection between a driver and some foreign substance spilled on a hood will not stand. I think any reasonable DA will just drop this garbage.

The lawyer would be wasting time to go an view something like that unless and until charges are moved forward. No sense getting sidetracked on something that could be irrelevant.
    You're out of your element Donnie.

No lawyer worth a **** isn't going to obtain and view all possible evidence against their client.

If you've ever had a lawyer that dumb I hope you have the good sense to change counsel.

Lord help us from hearing all this stupidity. Stupid is as stupid does.

If it was like a dried milkshake covering most of the hood of the car and they could only collect less than a gram. I want to know what happened to the rest of the kilo? JK
    "If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.”
    Tom Krause
    "If the plan doesn't work, then change the plan, NOT the GOAL!" Anon.

Quote Originally Posted by WEAGLE View Post
    If it was like a dried milkshake covering most of the hood of the car and they could only collect less than a gram. I want to know what happened to the rest of the kilo? JK
    Exactly.

Blow is expensive. Who in the hell is throwing that much coke on the hood of someone's car. This new revelation makes it even more odd to me.

So it appears the "tossed out of car" hypothesis might be losing steam. Says his family saw the stuff on his hood 12 hours before the arrest.

Ha ha ha....dude, read some articles about those NARK kits. I saw one where an officer tested something that came back positive for meth by turning purple, then he opened another kit and it turned the same color before he even added anything to it. This isn't it but it's mentioned:
    https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...d-breath-mints

Also, the report said he used his windshield wipers to clean it off the windshield. Wouldn't the rest of the hood be in powder form if the theory is he tried to throw it out his car by throwing it in front of his vehicle (which that in itself makes no sense)?