TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Shai is back.

Default Re: Shai is back.

If it was like a dried milkshake covering most of the hood of the car and they could only collect less than a gram. I want to know what happened to the rest of the kilo? JK
    "If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.”
    Tom Krause
    "If the plan doesn't work, then change the plan, NOT the GOAL!" Anon.

Quote Originally Posted by WEAGLE View Post
    If it was like a dried milkshake covering most of the hood of the car and they could only collect less than a gram. I want to know what happened to the rest of the kilo? JK
    Exactly.

Blow is expensive. Who in the hell is throwing that much coke on the hood of someone's car. This new revelation makes it even more odd to me.

It’s not coke on the hood. Just impossible according to all laws of physics.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

So it appears the "tossed out of car" hypothesis might be losing steam. Says his family saw the stuff on his hood 12 hours before the arrest.

Ha ha ha....dude, read some articles about those NARK kits. I saw one where an officer tested something that came back positive for meth by turning purple, then he opened another kit and it turned the same color before he even added anything to it. This isn't it but it's mentioned:
    https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...d-breath-mints

Also, the report said he used his windshield wipers to clean it off the windshield. Wouldn't the rest of the hood be in powder form if the theory is he tried to throw it out his car by throwing it in front of his vehicle (which that in itself makes no sense)?

6. Default Re: Shai is back.

If the residue in question was clearly shown to be smeared with wiper fluid wouldn’t that mean the sample is contaminated and therefore not able to be accurately field tested?

7. Default Re: Shai is back.

"I believe political correctness is one of the most dangerous movements facing America." Erk Russell

I do have to give it to the officer that had the "thousand birds" line.

also, video says he was immediately arrested and then put in the car, and then his car was searched before they saw the hood.

Is being arrested for speeding PC for searching somebody's car?

I do think it's intriguing that they searched Shai's car but that is not discussed on the police report.