TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Shai is back.

Default Re: Shai is back.

Just throwing something at the wall here, but they should drop the speeding ticket too. If you arrest someone for cocaine possession and make them sit in a cell for 12 hours which leads to their name being drug through the mud, only to find out that the substance found wasn't even cocaine to begin with? Yea, you owe that kid a break. It's the least you should do. Save the kid a few hundred bucks in exchange for your screw up.
    "Officially" designated as the GSUFans Vigilante Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    It was stated a NARK II test was used so it has to be this one.

This confirms 1MX's claim that the officer did not appropriately determine the result of the test. He specifically mentioned it turning pink, but blue is the color that indicates positive. Based on this writeup, I would expect EVERYTHING put in that test to turn pink when the second tube is cracked.
    I accomplished something this week!

If you go back to the last link I posted, you will see an audio clip of someone saying that the substance is not cocaine. The link came from Big Frank’s Twitter. Not sure who that is.

This Deputy is an embarrassment to LEOs. I hope this never happens again. Even if Werts was not a star at GSU, this case would have gone no where.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MX View Post

If you go back to the last link I posted, you will see an audio clip of someone saying that the substance is not cocaine. The link came from Big Frank’s Twitter. Not sure who that is.

This Deputy is an embarrassment to LEOs. I hope this never happens again. Even if Werts was not a star at GSU, this case would have gone no where.
    It's the Deputy Solicitor making the comment. The audio is from his phone call to Frank that he then put over the video. It is not the arresting officer making the comment

Quote Originally Posted by 1MX View Post

That was the Deputy Solicitor. The story that was shown on the broadcast last night had a graphic displayed to clarify who was speaking. Otherwise it was basically the same feature.

Ok gotcha.

6. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEagleWay View Post

In light of the last 18 hours.. I decided to add a few songs to the playlist on Yosefscabin.com

Since it all worked out, I have to admit, that was a funny thread on Yosefscabin.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUAlumniEagle View Post
    Just throwing something at the wall here, but they should drop the speeding ticket too. If you arrest someone for cocaine possession and make them sit in a cell for 12 hours which leads to their name being drug through the mud, only to find out that the substance found wasn't even cocaine to begin with? Yea, you owe that kid a break. It's the least you should do. Save the kid a few hundred bucks in exchange for your screw up.
    The speeding charge may not stick either depending on what SC law says (I do not know what it says) regarding re-establishing the speed of vehicle after losing sight and reacquiring the vehicle. The report does not indicate he clocked him at 80 mph after reacquiring him. Plus if the LEO really did mess up his reading of the test then they may want to drop the speeding anyway as an apology and possibly avoid a lawsuit.

10. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    The speeding charge may not stick either depending on what SC law says (I do not know what it says) regarding re-establishing the speed of vehicle after losing sight and reacquiring the vehicle. The report does not indicate he clocked him at 80 mph after reacquiring him. Plus if the LEO really did mess up his reading of the test then they may want to drop the speeding anyway as an apology and possibly avoid a lawsuit.
    I think speeding will stick.

Werts admitted to having turned around.

The rest of this case is total hogwash, but speeding is easy to establish.