TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 525354

Thread: Shai is back.

Default Re: Shai is back.

Can we please talk about our passing game now?

And he says in the video "it shows all pink"...this is during the back and forth with shai when he says i swear its bird poop
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by 1MX View Post
    It does say that. But it has to show blue during the test to be positive. After a certain amount of time, the chemicals blend together and turn pink. You are looking for the color blue when using the test kit.

A negative test will show only pink.
    makes sense I guess. Thanks.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Sounds like an opportunity for a chemist to develop a new/easier method for determining pass/fail.

5. Default Re: Shai is back.

I don't think you're going to see much more passing than last year. At most I'm thinking about 10-12 attempts per game

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    makes sense I guess. Thanks.
    I looked this up yesterday. https://www.alternateforce.net/genesis.html

Excerpt from how to correctly use the cocaine test kit in the link: (note the ampules are broken in a specific order as others have noted)

• G. Cocaine, Rock Cocaine, Crack, HCL and FreeBase (800-6077)For the presumptive identification of Cocaine, Crack or Free Base. A positive result is indicated by blue or pink with blue speckles after breaking the first ampoule, a pink result after breaking the second ampoule and a pink layer over a blue layer after breaking the third ampoule.

Maybe this will finally result in long needed legislation in South Carolina to stop the feeding of milkshakes to birds.

I also looked up the cocoa plant family to try to determine if there are related plant species in the Carolinas that the birds might be ingesting. I was surprised to find that the list is long and extensive and includes cotton, Cherokee rose and numerous other species.

IMO, the best improvement we can make in the passing game is to improve our pass protection. The chances of a sack were so high last season that we had to be even more cautious than usual about throwing play-action on first down. And we had virtually no shot of converting passing-situation third downs unless Shai got loose on a scramble.

If our protection is better, we can take more shots downfield and get some defenders out of the box, especially on first down.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops