TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47484950 LastLast

Thread: Shai is back.

Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Then why does the info on the test kit I posted earlier say or a cocaine base, it starts as a pink with blue bursts and dissolves into a pink solution?
    It does say that. But it has to show blue during the test to be positive. After a certain amount of time, the chemicals blend together and turn pink. You are looking for the color blue when using the test kit.

A negative test will show only pink.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Then why does the info on the test kit I posted earlier say for a cocaine base, it starts as a pink with blue bursts and dissolves into a pink solution?
    I read it as one turns completely blue, one turns pink and blue (with both colors separated and on top of each othe) and the last one starts out as pink and has instant bursts of blue. Needless to say, if GSUFans can't figure it out either its probably too unreliable on the side of the road in the dark.
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by GSUAlumniEagle View Post

Yep. Cop got pissy because Werts turned on his flashers and continued instead of pulling over immediately. From there on, this guy was looking to do whatever he could do to bust him. Even though one of his partners said "looks like bird poop", he was going to find a reason to arrest him.

I think we can be thankful for all the wonderful officers that are out there while also realizing that some cops are absolute morons.
    The timing on when he decides to cuff him seems odd and abrupt to me. Remember that's before they even took a look at the hood.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

There will be some blue after the second capsule but what I am talking about is the third and final capsule. That is the part that really matters

Quote Originally Posted by 1MX View Post
    There will be some blue after the second capsule but what I am talking about is the third and final capsule. That is the part that really matters
    So, that’s what it means when they say the test was administered incorrectly. That’s interesting. Thank you for the insight.

Can we please talk about our passing game now?

And he says in the video "it shows all pink"...this is during the back and forth with shai when he says i swear its bird poop
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

It does say that. But it has to show blue during the test to be positive. After a certain amount of time, the chemicals blend together and turn pink. You are looking for the color blue when using the test kit.

A negative test will show only pink.
    makes sense I guess. Thanks.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Sounds like an opportunity for a chemist to develop a new/easier method for determining pass/fail.

10. Default Re: Shai is back.

Can we please talk about our passing game now?
    I don't think you're going to see much more passing than last year. At most I'm thinking about 10-12 attempts per game