TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU game and tailgate....

Default Re: LSU game and tailgate....

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    Did anyone end up getting tickets down in 404? I thought I remembered seeing someone on here mentioning 404 should be the lower level section for the fortunate fans who got one through the school.
    We are in 404.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Just FYI, southern exchange just announced that they will have a merch trailer set up in lot 402. if you want to order something online ahead of time & have it waiting at the game, you can select the LSU tailgate option at checkout

3. Default Re: LSU game and tailgate....

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Just FYI, southern exchange just announced that they will have a merch trailer set up in lot 402. if you want to order something online ahead of time & have it waiting at the game, you can select the LSU tailgate option at checkout
    Those folks know how to run a business!

Nice to see!

I was told they would mail tailgate tickets. Will they be included with my season tickets or mailed separately? Surprise they didn't mail them with the LSU tux or just have a list of names at the tailgate. Sounds like we need to bring some additional drinks if all we get are 4 at the tailgate.
    Just One More Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trueeagle98 View Post
    I was told they would mail tailgate tickets. Will they be included with my season tickets or mailed separately? Surprise they didn't mail them with the LSU tux or just have a list of names at the tailgate. Sounds like we need to bring some additional drinks if all we get are 4 at the tailgate.
    Because the tailgate is put on by the Alumni Association not Athletics. Two different budget lines and departments. You can carry your cooler with you or buy drinks.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Because the tailgate is put on by the Alumni Association not Athletics. Two different budget lines and departments. You can carry your cooler with you or buy drinks.
    The last few years, the tailgates have been collaborative efforts between Athletics, Alumni and the College of Business. Ticket sales were through Athletics.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by trueeagle98 View Post
    I asked on Saturday and there are no tickets being mailed for the tailgate. It will be a check-in list on site as it has been for many of the others. I'm sure some folks will be willing to part with their drink Tix.. I know I will

Gseagles.com/tbt says"No outside alcohol is allowed within the official True Blue Tailgate area.". But not sure how strict they'll be with that

8. Default Re: LSU game and tailgate....

Flying into New Orleans from Atlanta on Thursday, fishing trip Friday morning, staying at my SIL house in New Orleans that night. Saturday morning going to the Miss State-ULL game at the Superdome, then driving straight from there to the Homewood Suites about 5 miles from Tiger Stadium.

Hope to see some of y'all in the tailgate lots! I've been on this board for 7ish years now and don't believe I've met a single person from it!

9. Default Re: LSU game and tailgate....

Hoping for a big win! August 31st is my birthday and the return of GS football is the best present I could ever ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Flying into New Orleans from Atlanta on Thursday, fishing trip Friday morning, staying at my SIL house in New Orleans that night. Saturday morning going to the Miss State-ULL game at the Superdome, then driving straight from there to the Homewood Suites about 5 miles from Tiger Stadium.

Hope to see some of y'all in the tailgate lots! I've been on this board for 7ish years now and don't believe I've met a single person from it!
    You sure you want to cross those streams? Have you read this board??

JK...I've met a few on the board, and most are generally great guys. Met 1peat and a few others at Wofford maybe back in 2011. Speaking of, is Ralze still around anywhere here? He introduced me to Half years ago (back when I thought he was a total canoe). But, he's a nice guy and I generally agree with his arguments now.

My wife and I are staying at the Staybridge right near campus, so we will just walk to the GS tailgate area. Little less than a mile. Hope to see a lot of y'all there!