TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transportation from New Orleans?

Default Re: Transportation from New Orleans?

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Buzz, tell Will Garns says hi, think about him a lot. Still have that Florida run up in my man cave!(smile), I have no idea how you get from the Big Easy to LSU, have you thought about a rental car?
    I'll tell him! I was hoping that we would have at least one fan bus. My cousin went to the UGA game at LSU last year and he was on bus #39. He said that there was a bus behind their's so there were at least 40 buses of fans. I understand we don't travel as well but I thought we would have at least one. We may end up renting a van but we prefer to have a driver. Nobody in our group will be "wasted" but you don't have to be to get locked up for a DUI. It is amazing that I have not been on this board for a couple of years but yet you still get smart a** responses. Great hearing from you and I'll tell William. Maybe I can convince him to drive!
    Last edited by BuzzEagle; 19th August 2019 at 09:52 AM. Reason: omission
    Buzzy Banks Augusta College 1982
    Lauren Beattie Banks, my wife, GSC 1981
    Lee Banks, 3rd son, GSU 2010
    William Banks, 4th son, GSU 2013
    Eagle fan since Lee became an Eagle under Hatcher
    Athletic Foundation member since 2015

No offense intended but please read your initial post with zero detail. Maybe clarify exactly what you want and you're more likely to get the responses you need. If you had simply added a tiny detail personally I wouldn't have even wasted any time checking rental cars or replying and probably would've looked for something more in line with what you wanted.

Megabus would be a good option from New Orleans to Baton Rouge. It won’t leave to go back to New Orleans until 4:00 am Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzEagle View Post
    Does anybody know of any transportation available from New Orleans and back for the LSU game? We have a group of seven and I'm striking out! Thanks.
    Reach out to jeffcarter3@gmail.com.

For those that are staying in New Orleans for the LSU game. He secured a party bus to take fans to and from Baton Rouge. They have some spots left. The bus will depart at 2pm and head back no later than 10:30 pm. The price is $84 a person. They currently have 21 people and have room for 4 more. Please respond immediately if you're interested or have any questions. He said the price could go down a bit if there are more than 25guests.

I may not be able to assist with any further questions, so please email him. I just copied and pasted his information

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    No offense intended but please read your initial post with zero detail. Maybe clarify exactly what you want and you're more likely to get the responses you need. If you had simply added a tiny detail personally I wouldn't have even wasted any time checking rental cars or replying and probably would've looked for something more in line with what you wanted.
    This is why I stay off this board. However, thanks for the advice.
    Buzzy Banks Augusta College 1982
    Lauren Beattie Banks, my wife, GSC 1981
    Lee Banks, 3rd son, GSU 2010
    William Banks, 4th son, GSU 2013
    Eagle fan since Lee became an Eagle under Hatcher
    Athletic Foundation member since 2015

show the man some respect, from his loins came two of the toughest hard nosed GS running backs in our history, they were the epitome of "runts try harder"(smile).

If you can't understand that initial post, I think you're the issue.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    If you can't understand that initial post, I think you're the issue.
    Try to be objective and explain it to me yourself then.

Where can I find a ticket to the game?

I knew exactly what the OP was talking about when I saw this thread. You're the only one who was confused.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Buzz, tell Will Garns says hi, think about him a lot. Still have that Florida run up in my man cave!(smile), I have no idea how you get from the Big Easy to LSU, have you thought about a rental car?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    I knew exactly what the OP was talking about when I saw this thread. You're the only one who was confused.

That's not objective.