TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This site and people on here

1. Default This site and people on here

What in the heck did you think was going to happen last night? This is why this fanbase and donors will remain where it's at. All 11 guys on that defense last night will get a shot in the NFL. Any person will football knowledge knows penetration vs option teams is a killer. They were in our backfield from the snap. There offense was running plays at a Chip Kelly at Oregon pace. No way the coaches could know this. Regardless, we missed a hundred tackles last night and you're not going to win like that. Everyone on this site gets butthurt because we got beat badly last night. Get over it. They are better than us. We are middle of the road G5 team and they are a top 5 team in the country. This team will be fine and got ego checked last night. #Gtg

2. Default Re: This site and people on here

I expected us to be competitive..it’s the way we lost

Default Re: This site and people on here

Good post. Unfortunately for deaf ears. The kind of fan you're talking about wants to pay cheap, minimal dollars to get drunk and cuss at opposing teams and their fans as well as go on opponents message boards and talk smack and make GS look bad.
    Football ruined ruined that Saturday when an LSU team made us look like Savannah State - because that's just how much better they are up and down the roster. If our guys were that good, they'd be playing for LSU or Bama or UGA.

“Butthurt”
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Preach

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    “Butthurt”
    Butthurt over being boatraced because our yankee AD took away our contrarian offensive scheme.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    I expected us to be competitive..it’s the way we lost
    We looked competitive against Clemson last year. I thought with another offseason in the same system we ran last year, as well as a year of S&C that our team would come out and put up more of a fight. Outside of Rashad Byrd, nobody else looked like they wanted to be there. Blocking was awful, tackling was awful. We looked uninspired and maybe a little scared, IMO. I wasn’t expecting to give up 28? Pts in the 1st quarter. Apparently the ‘no mercy’ shirts we wore in pregame were a message to LSU not to hold back on us.

8. Default Re: This site and people on here

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    We looked competitive against Clemson last year. I thought with another offseason in the same system we ran last year, as well as a year of S&C that our team would come out and put up more of a fight. Outside of Rashad Byrd, nobody else looked like they wanted to be there. Blocking was awful, tackling was awful. We looked uninspired and maybe a little scared, IMO. I wasn’t expecting to give up 28? Pts in the 1st quarter. Apparently the ‘no mercy’ shirts we wore in pregame were a message to LSU not to hold back on us.
    NO WE DID NOT LOOK COMPETITIVE AGAINST CLEMSON. We had 140 yds vs Clemson. They had 3 turnovers. They dominated us last year. Lets do some math, 3 touchdowns instead of turnovers and what score do you have? 59-7. That was the difference between the two games. We were physically manhandled both games. Burrows is going to be great QB for them this season with that type of offense. They had no turnovers and played mistake free football. Get over it. We aren't on there level and never will be. It's time to face the facts.

9. Default Re: This site and people on here

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    We looked competitive against Clemson last year. I thought with another offseason in the same system we ran last year, as well as a year of S&C that our team would come out and put up more of a fight. Outside of Rashad Byrd, nobody else looked like they wanted to be there. Blocking was awful, tackling was awful. We looked uninspired and maybe a little scared, IMO.
    My sentiments exactly.

I expected us to better than we did against Clemson. We did far, far worse.

To be fair, that LSU team was a machine. Their level of play was awesome. I think they looked cleaner and better than any team I’ve ever seen in the first game of a season. (Not sure if that was a product of them being really great, or of us just falling down. Hard.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    NO WE DID NOT LOOK COMPETITIVE AGAINST CLEMSON. We had 140 yds vs Clemson. They had 3 turnovers. They dominated us last year. Lets do some math, 3 touchdowns instead of turnovers and what score do you have? 59-7. That was the difference between the two games. We were physically manhandled both games. Burrows is going to be great QB for them this season with that type of offense. They had no turnovers and played mistake free football. Get over it. We aren't on there level and never will be. It's time to face the facts.
    You understand that we caused those 3 turnovers? We played much better against a better Clemson team last year. We looked like a Tyson Summers team yesterday.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low