TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 198

Thread: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

  1. Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    If we lose to USA, we should all wear bags on our heads
    Feel free to go ahead and do that, in fact I encourage it... no matter what, GS will always be my alma mater and I will remain a proud alumnus.

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    8,986

    Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Probably, but I see a much higher ceiling with Tomlin right now. Shai is doing everything he can do within this system and we are what we are. If Tomlin had 1/2 the reps Shai had with the #1's, we'd be at least 2-2. Of course, if we lose to USA, I'm all in for playing Tomlin.
    Tomlin doesn't have anything to do with our defense being gassed for long runs and their OL making our DL non-existent. Tomlin does not make us 2-2. He may have more straight line speed than Shai, but that is it.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    8,986

    Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Feel free to go ahead and do that, in fact I encourage it... no matter what, GS will always be my alma mater and I will remain a proud alumnus.
    +1,000
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

  4. Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Feel free to go ahead and do that, in fact I encourage it... no matter what, GS will always be my alma mater and I will remain a proud alumnus.
    Uhhh. I think it was a figure of speech pointing out how bad USA is. Calm down with the emotional stuff.

  5. #175

    Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    The stats do no bear out what you're saying. At All. 6.2 vs 3.2ypc

    and a justin tomlin led offense got us what, 20 yards in the 2nd half against Minnesota?

  6. Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by buddyroe View Post
    Uhhh. I think it was a figure of speech pointing out how bad USA is. Calm down with the emotional stuff.
    You “think?” Well, if you don’t know then get lost and do you, I’ll do me.

  7. #177

    Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    and a justin tomlin led offense got us what, 20 yards in the 2nd half against Minnesota?
    A Werts led team got us 90 yards of TOTAL offense in the first half against a G5 opponent. What's your point?

  8. #178

    Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Our offense just inhales vigorously gang. QB ain't the problem.

  9. Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Our offense just inhales vigorously gang. QB ain't the problem.
    It only inhales vigorously because playcalling has made us so one-dimensional.

    Sure, the OL isn’t opening any holes..... But that shouldn’t matter.

    We have two QBs who can throw. We have guys who can catch. I think we could even find our way around the edge a time or two with any kind of lead blocks.

    But no. It appears we are gonna Stowers until we have a new OC. “ Up da middle “ all day every day. “Establish the dive” into a wall of defenders all season. God forbid we try something else.

    Sure. The dive isn’t working because there won’t any holes. Well, if they ain’t there at this point, then use another dimension. Actually a couple more dimensions.

    The dive fixation is gonna wreck this season. It ain’t gonna start working all of a sudden. We simply don’t have the right OL for it.

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    8,986

    Default Re: Justin Tomlin For The Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    It only inhales vigorously because playcalling has made us so one-dimensional.

    Sure, the OL isn’t opening any holes..... But that shouldn’t matter.

    We have two QBs who can throw. We have guys who can catch. I think we could even find our way around the edge a time or two with any kind of lead blocks.

    But no. It appears we are gonna Stowers until we have a new OC. “ Up da middle “ all day every day. “Establish the dive” into a wall of defenders all season. God forbid we try something else.

    Sure. The dive isn’t working because there won’t any holes. Well, if they ain’t there at this point, then use another dimension. Actually a couple more dimensions.

    The dive fixation is gonna wreck this season. It ain’t gonna start working all of a sudden. We simply don’t have the right OL for it.
    How can you type that with a straight face?????? "I know the blocking inhales vigorously, but it's the OC's fault for calling terrible plays"
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Similar Threads

  1. Tomlin likely to start vs Maine
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 7th September 2019, 04:11 PM
  2. Tomlin is our QB at this point
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 6th September 2019, 03:48 PM
  3. Tomlin?
    By jcountry in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 1st September 2019, 02:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •