But were the M&Ms fresh?

Did the ice smell sulfurous?
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

2. Default Re: Gameday comments

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Septic place in Lakeland Florida has the slogan:

"We want your stinkin' business"
    A guy here in Claxton's septic truck says "a good flush beats a full house", with playing cards all hearts of course.

Default Re: Gameday comments

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Once again, volume for commercials is not normalized. Also the highs are still way too high as one of the older songs they played during a commercial break hurt my ears because of the high frequency.

I really hate getting blasted in the face by the volume for ads. There's got to be a way to standardize that and enforce the people creating ads to conform to it. Either that or there's got to be some ability to filter and clip loudness levels using our audio/DSP equipment.
    If they are using a quality mixer made in the last decade this shouldn't be a problem. I can EQ and filter out this stuff on my $300 mixer I bought for our cafeteria. I will gladly show them how to do it for complimentary beer garden tickets...
    Lee Jones
    C/O 2012
    B.M. in Music Ed
    Crawford, Ga
    Section 110

OAS AAS LLS

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    But were the M&Ms fresh?

Did the ice smell sulfurous?
    Pollen on the seats.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Pollen on the seats.
    that is only a problem at Clements during baseball season(smile)

Was the beer still in the koozie? Just put them in your pockets next time. For the first time since I can remember they actually checked my clear bag. By check I mean I opened it up and they glanced in it. I had my keys, phone, and wireless charger. It was pretty obvious I didn't have any contraband like a koozie.
    glad you left that crack pipe in the car(JUST KIDDING)!!!

Was the beer still in the koozie? Just put them in your pockets next time. For the first time since I can remember they actually checked my clear bag. By check I mean I opened it up and they glanced in it. I had my keys, phone, and wireless charger. It was pretty obvious I didn't have any contraband like a koozie.
    No, they were empty in my clear bag. I tried to reason with the guy, got annoyed, and finally just walked off. One of the others was a bit shocked that he did that, so when I came back, he just waved me in and no one said anything.

If that's going to be the rule, that's fine and all, but considering they tell you to put a can in one in the club section, it seems odd to not allow them. Also, the rules aren't consistently applied, as mentioned above with the stadium cup. There were multiple others floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    The point of a clear bag is to not have to open it.

The exception is if you have something like a jacket in there obstructing the view in the bag. Otherwise why are we bothering?

This did get better last year. It needs to be consistent at every gate though.
    Exactly. We're bothered with it because I'm not even sure the "security" knows the rules.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

8. Default Re: Gameday comments

I think it would be a good idea to have some misters/fans set up off to the side near the restrooms.

I noticed some nice misters going on Gnat's landing's deck Sunday, and boy-something like that would be useful on a HOT day like this game was on.

Those things are pretty darn effective.