TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Score + Attendance Prediction Thread

Default Re: Louisiana Score + Attendance Prediction Thread

It’s always the last to go. A chunk of those will disappear with parents weekend tickets. The alumni side is already almost sold out. They will start moving next week.

2. Default Re: Louisiana Score + Attendance Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    It’s always the last to go. A chunk of those will disappear with parents weekend tickets. The alumni side is already almost sold out. They will start moving next week.
    I hope so but we seem to post a lot about tickets selling quickly based on athletics department marketing slogans and not on actual sales numbers. This game is probably our best chance for a large crowd besides maybe Georgia State and that one depends on how the season is going at that point.
    A successful program requires quality coaches. Help us keep ours.
    https://give.gseagles.com/campaign/m...llenge/c170354

3. Default Re: Louisiana Score + Attendance Prediction Thread

16,250 in Attendance. Cajuns 35 GS 14

4. Default Re: Louisiana Score + Attendance Prediction Thread

Attendance 16,782. Score UL30 GS 23
    Last edited by BIGBIRD73; 18th September 2019 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Wrong opponent

I really wish I could make this one. My daughter turns 18 on gameday and I might be in a little trouble if I missed it.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    I really wish I could make this one. My daughter turns 18 on gameday and I might be in a little trouble if I missed it.
    I remember this time in 2001 on the earlier incarnation on the board having a lively discussion about profiling and whether the Wofford game should've been moved to the end of the year (I was lurking then, not posting).

Where did the years go? (Happy Birthday to her)
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

7. Default Re: Louisiana Score + Attendance Prediction Thread

I’m going out on a limb and saying we win this one by 10 or so.

We always win one we aren’t supposed to and this would make sense. Perhaps with Werts back and the crowd really fired up, we actually roll. (And Perhaps this staff is scared straight enough to actually do their freaking jobs and prevent low snaps, penalties, too many people on the field and all the other Bush league stuff we have seen lately. I’m hoping.

Hopefully, CL will have whatever type of “Come to Jesus” meetings are required for some of this staff to actually act like professionals and do what they did all last season.

If werts is back 100%, we win. He will score two TDs with his feet.

Attendance 18,250.

GS 21

Bad guys 10

(of course, if we do somehow manage to pull off an awesome night-like App, we will still figure out some way to lose the next three games.)

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I remember this time in 2001 on the earlier incarnation on the board having a lively discussion about profiling and whether the Wofford game should've been moved to the end of the year (I was lurking then, not posting).

Where did the years go? (Happy Birthday to her)
    Tell me about it. She was about three weeks old when she came to her first GS game (or part of it anyway). You think I could talk her into having a party with about 20,000 of our closest friends at Paulson to celebrate? Yeah, I guess not. She still hasn't decided on where she wants to go to college next year, but GS is still on the radar and I still have my fingers crossed. And my toes, too. Thanks for the Bday wishes!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

The question remains, will Werts be back?

I don’t feel good about this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.