TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

View Poll Results: Predict our 2019 conference record.

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • 8-0

5 7.58%
  • 7-1

10 15.15%
  • 6-2

25 37.88%
  • 5-3

11 16.67%
  • 4-4

13 19.70%
  • 3-5

1 1.52%
  • 2-6

1 1.52%
  • 1-7

0 0%
  • 0-8

0 0%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

1. Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

I have a good feeling about the App game, I think they will look much less impressive by the time we see them.

I have a bad feeling about ULM, I think they will throw darts to the middle of the field until we stop it, and I donít like our chances of that happening.

2. Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

If you predict a bad record, do you then root against the team so that you can be right?

3. Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    If you predict a bad record, do you then root against the team so that you can be right?
    I think the overwhelming majority of us picked us to lose to LSU...don't think any Eagle fans then rooted for LSU to be right.

4. Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

NM

Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    5-3 is the safe bet.

We have to play Troy on a short week right after playing in Boone. The ULL and Arkansas State games could go either way, and I think we go 1-1 in those.
    Troy is a Saturday game after App. We have over a week for that game since App is on Thursday.

6. Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Troy is a Saturday game after App. We have over a week for that game since App is on Thursday.
    Oh shoot, got the games backwards. Thanks!

7. Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

I too forgot about NMSU. So we have only 8 conference games. I will change to 4-4 in conference with an overall record of 5-7.

Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIRD73 View Post
    I too forgot about NMSU. So we have only 8 conference games. I will change to 4-4 in conference with an overall record of 5-7.
    You think we are losing to NMSU?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

9. Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I have a good feeling about the App game, I think they will look much less impressive by the time we see them.

I have a bad feeling about ULM, I think they will throw darts to the middle of the field until we stop it, and I don’t like our chances of that happening.
    App does look bad.

But we gotta bring better.

A LOT better.

I'm still trying to figure out WTH happened in the offseason. What in the world happened to offense? Defense is finally starting to look better, but damn it has been a rough start.

(I get that werts and kennedy haven't been a factor so far, but damn. Offense fell slap off a cliff. That last game..... 9 plays in the second half. For @ 12 yards on offense..... A 17% third down conversion rate. WTH?? We tied with the fewest plays run in a game with Tim Damned Stowers. Just let that sink in.)

And overall sloppy as hell play. We have already lost 5 fumbles. Game damn 3 and we lost as many fumbles as ALL last season.

This staff should have spent a lot less time making up fun slogans and a lot more time working on fundamentals. We inhale vigorously at fundamentals so far. Ball control, penalties, playcalling, just everything is a problem..... Are we trying to become the next GT?

10. Default Re: Predict our 2019 Conference Record

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    App does look bad.

But we gotta bring better.

A LOT better.

I'm still trying to figure out WTH happened in the offseason. What in the world happened to offense? Defense is finally starting to look better, but damn it has been a rough start.

(I get that werts and kennedy haven't been a factor so far, but damn. Offense fell slap off a cliff. That last game..... 9 plays in the second half. For @ 12 yards on offense..... A 17% third down conversion rate. WTH?? We tied with the fewest plays run in a game with Tim Damned Stowers. Just let that sink in.)

And overall sloppy as hell play. We have already lost 5 fumbles. Game damn 3 and we lost as many fumbles as ALL last season.

This staff should have spent a lot less time making up fun slogans and a lot more time working on fundamentals. We inhale vigorously at fundamentals so far. Ball control, penalties, playcalling, just everything is a problem..... Are we trying to become the next GT?
    Are we much worse at this point then we were after three games last year? Yeah, the numbers were better last year but we didnít start out looking like a 10-win team and we played SC State, UMASS and Clemson with a returning QB. This year we played LSU, Maine and Minnesota with a freshmen QB. Letís see how how we look against ULL then you can go back to telling the coaches what they need to do.