TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes to gameday announced

Default Re: Changes to gameday announced

Hope they called Knox pest control too! The cock roaches and beetles were horrible in mid deck section �� lol
    Eagle Booster since 1993
    HailSouthern!

This reminds me that I need to smuggle in a pair of clippers to cut down the greenery that’s been growing from a seam in the concrete under my seat.

Quote Originally Posted by loyaleagle View Post
    This reminds me that I need to smuggle in a pair of clippers to cut down the greenery that’s been growing from a seam in the concrete under my seat.
    maybe I should smuggle in some flex seal to fix a leak directly over my seat (unless GS facilities has fixed it already unbeknownst to me).

Kudos to the Athletics Department for listening to all the complaints. But did any of you read the article, scratch your head and say, “who in the world wrote this?” It was like a D-minus student in the sixth grade. Incoherent, grammatical stuff and typos. Not very professional- someone needs to proofread this as well as TK’s messages. Not what you would expect from a “University?”

Thank goodness, somebody edited original article posted on Athletics website. Much better.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I've become accustomed to it.

https://gseagles.com/news/2019/9/24/...-released.aspx

This article is actually far better than any TV 'news' broadcast from Atlanta I can remember.

You want to see people get paid to communicate in broken English? Watch Atl news.

(This is a generational thing. Kids at the K-12 level don't get held to any standards since sometime around 1990. My nephew graduated HS with honors and never learned to diagram a sentence. It's the participation trophy generation.)
    I don't disagree much expect one thing. Diagraming a sentence was one of the most useless skills I ever had to develop. I mean subject verb agreement and spelling is one thing, breaking everything apart and putting it into some funky drawing that looks like a church lying on its side with branches though, is one of "the most insanely idiotic things" I've ever seen.

https://images.app.goo.gl/6gXRLUGDDFwnAs3TA

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    I don't disagree much expect one thing. Diagraming a sentence was one of the most useless skills I ever had to develop. I mean subject verb agreement and spelling is one thing, breaking everything apart and putting it into some funky drawing that looks like a church lying on its side with branches though, is one of "the most insanely idiotic things" I've ever seen.

https://images.app.goo.gl/6gXRLUGDDFwnAs3TA
    if you liked that you should have taken Sequencel Logic at UAlbany. You might of passed it, Garns sure didn't!(smile) Big "F".