TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we get to 6 wins and bowl eligibility?

1. Default Re: Can we get to 6 wins and bowl eligibility?

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    We can care about the coaches and the program, while still being honest.

We will be in “fix” mode the whole season.

And it will likely not work. We have some serious motivation problems. Our team plays flat dejectedly most of the time.

We have no fire, no swagger, no “juice” (although that’s a term I hate.)

This game needs preparation and passion. We have neither. (And it’s not the fault of the people in the stands. We turn out better crowds than anyone in the conference than App. Don’t throw the blame on those of us who buy season tickets every year.)

There’s a staff on one side of this equation. A staff that appears to have lost its way.

I think we all keep hoping that this will get figured out. We aren’t far from halfway through the season. How much more can we fix?
    You can't fix anything except for spewing your nonsense. Do you work for the fake news companies? 2 out of the 3 games we lost, we had the chance to win. Everything you say is a assumption not a fact. Our kids don't come out flat either. You need to think about something. We had some bs drama right before the season. Almost lost our QB to some bs charges. We Lose a guy on the defensive side of the ball that would've play a lot this season. WK3 was lost for 4 games due to his incompetence. 1st game we lose our starting QB. Starting Center can't stay healthy. Our offensive line has had some issues getting to their blocks. Blame it on CCL all you want but he can't control all of what i just stated.

Maybe you can sit with me during the CCU game and I can give you some football knowledge.

Default Re: Can we get to 6 wins and bowl eligibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    You can't fix anything except for spewing your nonsense. Do you work for the fake news companies? 2 out of the 3 games we lost, we had the chance to win. Everything you say is a assumption not a fact. Our kids don't come out flat either. You need to think about something. We had some bs drama right before the season. Almost lost our QB to some bs charges. We Lose a guy on the defensive side of the ball that would've play a lot this season. WK3 was lost for 4 games due to his incompetence. 1st game we lose our starting QB. Starting Center can't stay healthy. Our offensive line has had some issues getting to their blocks. Blame it on CCL all you want but he can't control all of what i just stated.

Maybe you can sit with me during the CCU game and I can give you some football knowledge.
    DNC.

We can get to six. It is not a given that we will lose our three road games.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

4. Default Re: Can we get to 6 wins and bowl eligibility?

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    We can get to six. It is not a given that we will lose our three road games.
    I think we already played the best team in the SBC, anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    We can care about the coaches and the program, while still being honest.

We will be in “fix” mode the whole season.

And it will likely not work. We have some serious motivation problems. Our team plays flat dejectedly most of the time.

We have no fire, no swagger, no “juice” (although that’s a term I hate.)

This game needs preparation and passion. We have neither. (And it’s not the fault of the people in the stands. We turn out better crowds than anyone in the conference than App. Don’t throw the blame on those of us who buy season tickets every year.)

There’s a staff on one side of this equation. A staff that appears to have lost its way.

I think we all keep hoping that this will get figured out. We aren’t far from halfway through the season. How much more can we fix?
    With continued dives for no yards and defense getting gased then we will be lucky to win 2 more. PS- Eagle fan and donor since I was there in 89 so bite me for having a realistic evaluation. This product is bad.

6. Default Re: Can we get to 6 wins and bowl eligibility?

Quote Originally Posted by wborst View Post
    With continued dives for no yards and defense getting gased then we will be lucky to win 2 more. PS- Eagle fan and donor since I was there in 89 so bite me for having a realistic evaluation. This product is bad.
    That's just it, it's not realistic evaluation. The turnover margin gave the offense the ball more. That gave us more opportunities to score. You guys on here calling for CCL'S head is a problem. Jcountry over there talking about it's because he's religious. You guys are just ridiculous. The coaches knew how hard this season would be with the offensive line. To many Eagle fans are spoiled, entitled fans. Y'all complain about UGA fans when you're just as bad. This coaching staff is in their 2ND YEAR!! Let them do there job and leave the coaching to the guys who do it for a living.

The dives worked Thursday night with combination of running outside the tackles.

Might can add Ark State to the list of potential wins.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Might I add Georgia State to the list of potential losses
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Might can add Ark State to the list of potential wins.
    And Take GaSt off. If Ellington can hit those passes down the middle then we’ll be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    And Take GaSt off. If Ellington can hit those passes down the middle then we’ll be in trouble.
    I like our defensive front over stAte's to keep him from having time.