TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast

Thread: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendance)

Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah! Kleinlein is a Tool!

Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Did y’all argue about booze yet?

If so, summary?
    The aye’s have it. Devil to be found in details.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

If booze is for all, what you going to do regarding "perks" for those rich folks that bought beer garden seats? That was part of the glamour, we got beer, you don't.

4. Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    If booze is for all, what you going to do regarding "perks" for those rich folks that bought beer garden seats? That was part of the glamour, we got beer, you don't.
    Midget strippers.

(That’s a perk they could keep.)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Seats are still covered. Beer is complimentary. Everybody else pays $9 a pop
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    I’d be fine with that.

Me too. Sell beer but charge a high price for it, $7-9 each. You guys think concession lines are bad now? Wait till Miller high life is flowing through Paulson.

Charge for beer in all club levels except Stadium Club. Free beer encourages irresponsible consumption. And It Shows.

This plus 1 million but I think they need to add beer only tubs. It's still free in the beer garden but let everyone else pay. If I recall USA charged $5 and $6. Troy is something similar going off memory.

Thanks to EaglesDare I got to sit and stay dry during the game in the beer garden section. I had to drive so only had 2 during the game.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

10. Default Re: Eagle Insider: From the Desk of Tom Kleinlein (Alcohol / Kickoff times / Attendan

Three words. Board of Regents.