TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

They get Wright for jumping the punt fence?
    A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
    Proverbs 29:11

Our team actually appears to be ACTIVELY sabotaging their own chances to win.

WTF am I watching?

I've never been as flabbergasted as I've been watching this game and the USA game.

God damn this team is bad.

Should have gotten the ball back way back. I hate these refs

This team hasnít really been fun to watch since 2015. I know, they won a few last year and got the bowl win and Iím glad for it. But the truth is they beat 5 pretty crappy Sunbelt teams with a combined record of 19-41. And some not very convincingly. They also beat 3 out of conference doormats (SC State, Maine, and UMass), and lost to an average ULM team. I understand; you play whoís on the schedule. Got it. But the truth is the Eagles were pretty average last year when everyone was happy. And I think itís fair to say this year hasnít provided much in the way of optimism or improvement. They still just arenít a fun team to watch (or listen to) right now.

Now Iím not a coach and I certainly donít pretend to know more than the guys that do. All I know is what I feel. And what I feel now about Georgia Southern football is basically what Iíve felt since 2015 Ė meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Most undisciplined team in the country. All on the coaches.
    From a guy who's never coached a day in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by GSCEagle89 View Post
    This team hasnít really been fun to watch since 2015. I know, they won a few last year and got the bowl win and Iím glad for it. But the truth is they beat 5 pretty crappy Sunbelt teams with a combined record of 19-41. And some not very convincingly. They also beat 3 out of conference doormats (SC State, Maine, and UMass), and lost to an average ULM team. I understand; you play whoís on the schedule. Got it. But the truth is the Eagles were pretty average last year when everyone was happy. And I think itís fair to say this year hasnít provided much in the way of optimism or improvement. They still just arenít a fun team to watch (or listen to) right now.

Now Iím not a coach and I certainly donít pretend to know more than the guys that do. All I know is what I feel. And what I feel now about Georgia Southern football is basically what Iíve felt since 2015 Ė meh.
    All correct.

Tyson Summers torpedoed the program. The effect has been masked, but we're still recovering.

7. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football vs. Coastal Carolina (October 19 - 3:00 PM)

Losing composure is a side effect. We need a complete overhaul. Seriously. We may sqeek this game out but there is a systematic problem with this team.

Hardest rain we've had all game. Can actually hear it bouncing off the upper deck

WTF werts? Pitched it with the guy five yards out

This is an L.