TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

  1. Default 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    LSU is 8-0 and #3 in the nation... Minnesota is 8-0 and was #13 and will now be ranked in the top 10 after beating Maryland 52-10 this weekend.

    ULL is 5-2... so the 3 defeats Georgia Southern has this year have a combined 21-2 record.

    That is worth pointing out...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    45,582

    Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    Except that Minnesota is already #13 and LSU is #1.

    https://www.apnews.com/APTop25CollegeFootballPoll
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  3. #3

    Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    That is important to point out, but it's also worth mentioning that it's taken us 5OT's to beat teams with a combined 4-11 record. If a win is a win then a loss is a loss.

  4. #4

    Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    This. So tired of people counting us out this year (including some posters). This team is full of fighters support them don’t count them out. I’ve already seen one post on here where someone isn’t even going to watch the game Thursday.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    13,567

    Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBluesman View Post
    This. So tired of people counting us out this year (including some posters). This team is full of fighters support them don’t count them out. I’ve already seen one post on here where someone isn’t even going to watch the game Thursday.
    Ignore Cliff... Everyone else does.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

  6. Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBluesman View Post
    This. So tired of people counting us out this year (including some posters). This team is full of fighters support them don’t count them out. I’ve already seen one post on here where someone isn’t even going to watch the game Thursday.
    Some people donate more money to the program than others, some buy more tickets, some have different levels of interest, some attend more games and some view more games... that’s just life.

  7. Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Some people donate more money to the program than others, some buy more tickets, some have different levels of interest, some attend more games and some view more games... that’s just life.
    Yeah but cliff does it out of spite. If we were 6-1, he would be talking about how good we are. Instead we are 4-3 and the sky is falling according to him. Him and Jcountry are probably best friends and sit together at the games when they show up. These guys need and deserve our support the whole season. They are working hard and are getting better.

  8. #8

    Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    GS is the only FBS team with a winning record that Minnesota has beaten.
    Reflected in their ranking as they're ranked next to a 2 loss team from their own conference.

  9. Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    Yeah but cliff does it out of spite. If we were 6-1, he would be talking about how good we are. Instead we are 4-3 and the sky is falling according to him. Him and Jcountry are probably best friends and sit together at the games when they show up. These guys need and deserve our support the whole season. They are working hard and are getting better.
    Very true, but so what? Like I said, some people have different interest levels. Not every grown man or woman is going to feel that random 19-year kids “deserve” anything from them, but some will. That’s just reality. Let them do them. JMHO

  10. Default Re: 4-3 with 2 losses against teams with a combined 16-0 record

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Very true, but so what? Like I said, some people have different interest levels. Not every grown man or woman is going to feel that random 19-year kids “deserve” anything from them, but some will. That’s just reality. Let them do them. JMHO
    If you're posting on a message board about college football, then your interest level is high. Deserving something materialistic is different than our support. Btw, these are not random 19 year old kids. These guys are out in our community daily and love being here. If it wasn't for those guys and the ones before them, statesboro would be another podunk south ga town.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th November 2016, 06:54 PM
  2. 5 home losses for ASU....
    By GSC75 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25th October 2013, 02:57 PM
  3. Our losses
    By BoroNative in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 6th November 2009, 08:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •