TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118

Thread: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

  1. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

    Here's jcountry, back in the bar and wanting to fight. Can't even enjoy a victory. Maybe it's the dart stuck in his frontal lobe.


  2. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

    Can one of y'all go and destroy that Turner Field train whistle? Please?
    We Are The GOAT. The Greatest Of All Time.

  3. #113

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dog View Post
    Can one of y'all go and destroy that Turner Field train whistle? Please?
    Probably can get some Troy fans and/or radio personnel involved in that particular mission as well. At least y’all didnt hear it much in the second half tonight, right?

  4. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    Probably can get some Troy fans and/or radio personnel involved in that particular mission as well. At least y’all didnt hear it much in the second half tonight, right?
    Not as much in the second half, but still, they tried.

    Oh and have fun with Ben Moore. He's mad on the internet.
    We Are The GOAT. The Greatest Of All Time.

  5. #115

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dog View Post
    Can one of y'all go and destroy that Turner Field train whistle? Please?
    They’re trying to latch onto “Atlanta” with the train horn.

    I grew up in metro Atlanta and have lived downtown for 2 years now. No one gives two (fill in the blanks) about Georgia State in the city.

  6. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Here's jcountry, back in the bar and wanting to fight. Can't even enjoy a victory. Maybe it's the dart stuck in his frontal lobe.

    Give whichever 3rd grader made that one some mad props.

    (And tell him to not eat ALL his boogers.)

    Real bright kid.

  7. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dog View Post
    Can one of y'all go and destroy that Turner Field train whistle? Please?
    Everyone hates Gag.

    They are such trash.

  8. #118

    Default Re: Sun Belt Week 11 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dog View Post
    Not as much in the second half, but still, they tried.

    Oh and have fun with Ben Moore. He's mad on the internet.
    That Train Horn is equivalent of fingernails on a chalkboard to me too
    and please include links to Ben's madness

    when you can
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Belt Week 6 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 6th October 2019, 04:09 PM
  2. Sun Belt Week 5 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 30th September 2019, 11:59 AM
  3. Sun Belt Week 4 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 23rd September 2019, 08:01 PM
  4. Sun Belt Week 1 Thread
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 31st August 2019, 06:20 PM
  5. Week 12 Sun Belt Thread
    By eaglewraith in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th November 2016, 09:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •