TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoops tonight, Radford

Default Hoops tonight, Radford

Well, we will see. Radford has a pretty good basketball program, they will come ready to play. I hope we come ready to rebound.

Default Re: Hoops tonight, Radford

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Well, we will see. Radford has a pretty good basketball program, they will come ready to play. I hope we come ready to rebound.
    And to shoot 3 pointers and foul shots.
    SlickEagle now, formally known as EagleDawg

Can't wait, looking forward to the game tonight. We better put a beat down on these guys.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickEagle View Post
    And to shoot 3 pointers and foul shots.
    Oh I guarantee we'll shoot plenty of 3's.

I dont know how many we'll make, but hopefully we can shoot close to 50%.

5. Default Re: Hoops tonight, Radford

GS is only a 3.5pt favorite at home against Radford... Radford... not a good sign, overall. Hope to make a statement tonight!

I gather rebounding has been an issue so far this year, but do we think that's some kind of systemic issue, or simply a product of the fact that one of our "bigs" has been out so far in each game this year. In other words, does getting the Iowa State transfer who's name is completely escaping me at this moment back, cure that issue to some extent?

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    I gather rebounding has been an issue so far this year, but do we think that's some kind of systemic issue, or simply a product of the fact that one of our "bigs" has been out so far in each game this year. In other words, does getting the Iowa State transfer who's name is completely escaping me at this moment back, cure that issue to some extent?
    We get to see tonight. We’ll need to rebound as they have a 6’8” grad transfer who is there to rebound the basketball. Haven’t seen much effort from our team thus far with rebounding, and that stat is mostly an effort metric. With Carter returning tonight, we’ll get a chance to see if our numbers improve there.

Radford is a team we lost to last season and has 2 very good guards who can score and make plays for this Radford squad. We have to defend the 3 better than we did against N Florida or they will light us up.

Looking for Crawley to have another good game. Interested to see if Vito & Wishart can be consistent shooters this season. Inside-Out game could be our half court answer. Honestly not sure where Carter fits offensively with us yet.

Any idea if Ike will be back for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    We get to see tonight. We’ll need to rebound as they have a 6’8” grad transfer who is there to rebound the basketball. Haven’t seen much effort from our team thus far with rebounding, and that stat is mostly an effort metric. With Carter returning tonight, we’ll get a chance to see if our numbers improve there.

Radford is a team we lost to last season and has 2 very good guards who can score and make plays for this Radford squad. We have to defend the 3 better than we did against N Florida or they will light us up.

Looking for Crawley to have another good game. Interested to see if Vito & Wishart can be consistent shooters this season. Inside-Out game could be our half court answer. Honestly not sure where Carter fits offensively with us yet.
    Radford isn't D2, NAIA or what ever Carver Bible College is, like you pointed out, we don't play well, they will kick our butts and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepride87 View Post
    Any idea if Ike will be back for this game?
    Unless something has changed since yesterday, Ike is playing tonight.