TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

1. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

Listening to radio.

Man.

I hope Byrd is OK

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Football at Arkansas State (November 23 - 3:00:00 PM)

As bad as we've played, this announcing team is way worse... by far the worst I've heard on ESPN+. The color guy is the biggest goober homer I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    He lead the team to 10 wins last season, has beaten App twice (and in Boone which some of our best coaches had trouble doing) and is dealing with a comical amount of off-field adversity and on field injuries this season. AND the guy donated a portion of his salary back so he could pay his assistants more because our general donor base is so poor.

But yea screw that guy. Fire him. I'm sure the next Saban is just waiting for our bottom tier sun belt salary!
    Thanks for having my back. Some of our so-called fans are just unbelievable.

Doesn’t look good. Prayers for Byrd.

This team is cursed. No team could endure this.

And ark burns us with the deep ball on first play

Our corners are getting torched every bit as much as our safeties today.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    He lead the team to 10 wins last season, has beaten App twice (and in Boone which some of our best coaches had trouble doing) and is dealing with a comical amount of off-field adversity and on field injuries this season. AND the guy donated a portion of his salary back so he could pay his assistants more because our general donor base is so poor.

But yea screw that guy. Fire him. I'm sure the next Saban is just waiting for our bottom tier sun belt salary!
    See, I don't want him to be fired. I want him to realize on his own that he's not ready to be a HC yet. And that through that realization he'll put program above self and resign at year end.

But to your logic, if he won 10 last season, then why are we not looking at another 10 win (or more) win season now? And the remainder of the excuses you offered, a competent HC would account for that, adjust the game play and still be able to field a competitive team week in week out. And you know what, I'd love (as would you) a Saban type guy to be at the helm of our program.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSanders View Post
    Thanks for having my back. Some of our so-called fans are just unbelievable.
    I'm just here for the chaos. If it were up to these guys we'd have a new coach every week.

ALSO, this performance today is extremely bad. But the coaches hopefully can fix it.

Holy cow. That’s a skinny kicker.