TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Bowl Selection

Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

App has zero chance of getting the Access Bowl.
    Two AAC teams are ahead of them in the playoff rankings which means whichever wins the AAC CCG game will end up ranked higher than App.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesDare View Post
    Still waiting for somebody(who actually knows something) to spill the beans.
    It's unlikely GS will make an official statement before Sunday, but people within the athletic department continue to think that we will be going to Orlando.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

3. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    It's unlikely GS will make an official statement before Sunday, but people within the athletic department continue to think that we will be going to Orlando.
    State fans seem to think they will hear something by Friday. Since Cure Bowl is a non ESPN bowl that as of right now isn’t tied to the conference title game, we could hear something from them sooner than Saturday too.

Just submitted my ticket requests. The only disappointing part about the Cure Bowl is Exploria Stadium is an e-ticket only facility, so I won't have a physical ticket to hold onto as a souvenir.

5. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

Gag just pisses me off so much.

The fact that they actually get into a bowl with about 1/8 the average butts in the stands of my high school is just wrong.

Bottom dwellers of FCS which never make the playoffs have 3x their attendance.

Every D2 team I can think of has better attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Just submitted my ticket requests. The only disappointing part about the Cure Bowl is Exploria Stadium is an e-ticket only facility, so I won't have a physical ticket to hold onto as a souvenir.
    I know it's not quite the same, but could you screenshot the mobile one and print that and its place?

Or maybe you can get a program or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post

The fact that they actually get into a bowl with about 1/8 the average butts in the stands of my high school is just wrong.

You may have an anger issue.

8. Default Re: Realistic Bowl Selection

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post

Being in ATL has huge advantages. Free stadium, built in transfer portal landing spot, Built in Corp support.

Kicking their A$)@“ Is so great!

just read article, the guy is predicting we go to Mobile and play Central Mich. NO one knows and if they do they aint telling(smile)

Quote Originally Posted by Richrappa View Post
    Being in ATL has huge advantages. Free stadium, built in transfer portal landing spot, Built in Corp support.

Kicking their A$)@“ Is so great!
    The stadium wasn’t free. Acquisition and renovation costs were in the $50 million range.

However, kicking their butts is absolutely great.