TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for New AD.....

Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Well said.

We would have had a good shot against Tenn and SC last season. A decent shot against NC.

We need to stop playing top 10 teams every season. Aim for middle of the pack.

The payout is not worth the downside. Just get a smaller payout from a mid-tier P5 and have a legit shot at a win. I sure don't see Aap scheduling any top 10s.
    We would have got stomped by both. Neither were good teams, but we are one of the worst road teams in the country. Despite Appy being our Super Bowl.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    We would have got stomped by both. Neither were good teams, but we are one of the worst road teams in the country. Despite Appy being our Super Bowl.
    Despite beating a top 25 team on the road we would have definitely been smoked by a ****ty South Carolina team that had an offense as bad as ours?

I see no flaws in this logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Despite beating a top 25 team on the road we would have definitely been smoked by a ****ty South Carolina team that had an offense as bad as ours?

I see no flaws in this logic.
    I forgot we didn’t lose by a hundred to Troy. Carry on.

4. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Great article!

TK did some good things, but it’s time for a new perspective
    I agree.

OUTSIDE the box not within the program, from the south or South Georgia or PJ.

Dale Lick was from MI and ushered in football.

App is apparently the Super Bowl for no one else in the conference but us...including La La who recently had their 4th shot in 2 seasons.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Check out this guys Bio:

Matt Larsen - Director of Athletics North Dakota State University
    "If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.”
    Tom Krause
    "If the plan doesn't work, then change the plan, NOT the GOAL!" Anon.

7. Default Re: Ideas for New AD.....

Quote Originally Posted by Richrappa View Post
    I agree.

OUTSIDE the box not within the program, from the south or South Georgia or PJ.

Dale Lick was from MI and ushered in football.
    And Bucky was from Ohio, I believe. Jeez. At least they had the good sense to hire Erk.

But you're right. We're overrun and up to our eyeballs in know-it-all yankee *** yankees, so another one probably won't matter at this point.
    “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”
    A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by elmothemoose View Post
    And Bucky was from Ohio, I believe. Jeez. At least they had the good sense to hire Erk.

But you're right. We're overrun and up to our eyeballs in know-it-all yankee *** yankees, so another one probably won't matter at this point.
    Always with the Yankee crap... I don't care who we hire, so long as they have some new and productive ideas that can advance GS past the transition to FBS phase that we seem to be stuck in. Not sure why you want to give the General Lee the AD tag just because you like the song it sings when you press its horn.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Always with the Yankee crap... I don't care who we hire, so long as they have some new and productive ideas that can advance GS past the transition to FBS phase that we seem to be stuck in. Not sure why you want to give the General Lee the AD tag just because you like the song it sings when you press its horn.
    Indeed. Let’s please advance the line of contention past race, creed, color, religion, and location.

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Want to take a guess who Elmo voted for President?