TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Andrew Dodge out

  1. #81

    Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    The record of our opponents in 2014: 58-90.
    The record of our opponents in 2019: 98-69.
    The conference has absolutely gotten better.
    Do you think our '14 team would beat our '19 team?

  2. #82

    Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Do you think our '14 team would beat our '19 team?
    Wouldnít be close. 2014 would wipe the floor with 2019.

  3. #83

    Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Do you think our '14 team would beat our '19 team?
    I think the 2014 team would beat the 2019 team. I donít think the 2014 team runs the table in conference play and almost beat two power five teams if they played the 2019 teamís schedule.

  4. #84

    Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    I think the 2014 team would beat the 2019 team. I donít think the 2014 team runs the table in conference play and almost beat two power five teams if they played the 2019 teamís schedule.
    Youíre right. They wouldnít have almost beat two P5 teams. They would have absolutely beaten one of the P5ís this year.

  5. #85

    Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    Youíre right. They wouldnít have almost beat two P5 teams. They would have absolutely beaten one of the P5ís this year.
    Probably so. But I donít know that the 2014 defense gets to the quarterback like this years team did. Thatís played a huge factor in that game. Either way, you canít argue the conference hasnít gotten better.

  6. Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post
    I have a friend who loosely follows our program and someone I wouldn't consider a fan. He told me that our problem is we don't have as good of players as the rest of conference as he put it based on the eye test. He said that wasn't the case when we entered the conference. I can't disagree with that. The inaugural GS SB team would have taken Liberty to the woodshed.
    Hate to admit it, but your friend is right.

  7. #87

    Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Probably so. But I donít know that the 2014 defense gets to the quarterback like this years team did. Thatís played a huge factor in that game. Either way, you canít argue the conference hasnít gotten better.
    The conference has gotten better while weíve regressed. Double whammy!

  8. Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    The record of our opponents in 2014: 58-90.
    The record of our opponents in 2019: 98-69.
    The conference has absolutely gotten better.
    Is that the conference teams records?

  9. #89

    Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    forget the 2014 team...the 2015 team would beat the 2019 team by at least 3 TDs

  10. #90

    Default Re: Andrew Dodge out

    Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    Is that the conference teams records?
    Overall, but we had two conference games with NMSU and Georgia State who were a combined 3-21. Idaho was pretty awful too. We avoided ULL and Arkansas State those first two years.

Similar Threads

  1. Andrew Cunningham Leaving
    By eaglechamp in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 17th June 2019, 03:13 PM
  2. Andrew Power
    By EagleHawk in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2nd September 2009, 10:45 PM
  3. Andrew Power #99
    By straightshooter in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 25th August 2009, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •