TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New AD

Default Re: New AD

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    Do you honestly think that lying about job security being why he left is really necessary? He didn't HAVE to say anything. But he did. Which makes it worse IMO.
    You have no evidence that he lied. That's just an assumption to fit your Fritz hating narrative.

Given the precipitous drop this program has taken following his departure...we should have backed up a dump truck full of money on his front lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    You have no evidence that he lied. That's just an assumption to fit your Fritz hating narrative.

Given the precipitous drop this program has taken following his departure...we should have backed up a dump truck full of money on his front lawn.
    It doesn't matter how much we offered, it was not going to be anywhere close to the $1.2M Tulane offered, and by the way that number is now $1.6M. We can't even offer a $1M right now let alone come close to that 5 years ago.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Speaking of money, present day Email announcement from Dr. Marrero notes that aprox. $11M in refunds going back to students on April 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I have no reason to believe TK didn’t offer Fritz the security package that he wanted at that time, so I have no reason to believe that was a lie.

I honestly believe he was leaving anyway, but that doesn’t mean that we failed to offer him the security he requested.
    BINGO, very well put.

lol but YEP!

Not true AT ALL. I have no Fritz hating narrative. As I have said in multiple posts, the only thing I have a problem with him about is "job security". I say it's a lie when you say you have no job security when in fact you have a four year guarantee and an automatic one year extension after you win what most would call a very mediocre 7th game. If that isn't job security, then what is? He also had a new contract that he was given months before he left that he refused to sign. No "job security" my @#$%^&*()!!!!
    Last edited by KJ Eagle; 9th April 2020 at 04:52 PM.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

The problem was and still remains that the truck full of money that we can afford to back up is still less than half of what he is being paid now. There was and is still no way we could afford to pay him $1.2M and still be financially responsible to the rest of the university. Unless you win the lottery and make the Buzz Coaches fund, we still lose out every day and twice on Sunday to Tulane's offer.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

9. Default Re: New AD

^^^ that’s awesome looking forward to checking that out...anyone have some questions already ready to go for him

Already submitted 2, one was something about the scholarship situation and how we are going to budget for it next year, with spring athletes getting an extra year. I can't remember my other one.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"