TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking requests - any old videos from games you guys want to see?

Default Re: Taking requests - any old videos from games you guys want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    William and Mary playoff game, the first couple of GS series, I knew we were back!
    That's when it hit me too. I remember seeing Brown hit a few big runs off simple hand offs and knew "there is no way they are going to stop us today."
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Quote Originally Posted by Hail The Blue View Post
    That's when it hit me too. I remember seeing Brown hit a few big runs off simple hand offs and knew "there is no way they are going to stop us today."
    +1, we ran the pitch right, Brown took off, great blocking.....We be back!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglechamp View Post
    How about the 1992 TAAC championship game?
    +1

I know this is before the date you said you generally have, but I would love to see the 1987 NCAA Tournament game vs Syracuse

Quote Originally Posted by mrklean View Post
    The Old Dominion Playoff Game. The Big come back.
    +1

Wasn’t there a huge comeback at Western Carolina in the early 2000’s? That was a fun game that I’d love to see again too.

Quote Originally Posted by gsufanatic View Post
    Wasn’t there a huge comeback at Western Carolina in the early 2000’s? That was a fun game that I’d love to see again too.
    2008 - I think the largest comeback in GS history

Klak has the 2010 William & Mary, 2012 ODU, and 2008 Western Carolina on You Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by BullochHLN View Post
    Since we aren't going to be watching GA Southern athletics for a while I am trying to find out what old games, highlights ect.. any of you would like to watch. My archive goes back to about 91. I thought I'd turn it over to you guys for suggestions, so please help me out.
    1993 football:
    UTC
    CONCORD

I can't find any footage on those two.Nothing special probably to many, but just for me personally.

10. Default Re: Taking requests - any old videos from games you guys want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Watching now.. Swope was a beast. One of my favorite runners we had, such a shame we didn't get to see him all four years.