TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First one in Talon Talk

Default First one in Talon Talk

No real smack talk...I just wanted to be the first one to post in this section.

oh, BTW...Appy still inhales vigorously!!!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

2. Default

Did you get your phone from behind the bleachers in Sanford Stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by BoroNative View Post
    Did you get your phone from behind the bleachers in Sanford Stadium?
    How the hell did you know that was me?

And no I didn't. The whole thing was bolted up tight and no one in the stadium apparently knows what a wrench or socket set looks like.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Kj eagle loves app state
    Eagle Fan since 1986!

BBA Graduate 1998

Tommy Callaway

Statesboro, GA

Quote Originally Posted by gsuone View Post
    Kj eagle loves app state
    Careful, those are fighting words right there...

6. Default

We've met once before. I wanted to help, but you looked like you had plenty of help. I don't think I could've left it there. Somebody would have to call maintenance to unbolt that inhale vigorouslyer! Unless of course, it's insured. Then you get a new one. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BoroNative View Post
    We've met once before. I wanted to help, but you looked like you had plenty of help. I don't think I could've left it there. Somebody would have to call maintenance to unbolt that inhale vigorouslyer! Unless of course, it's insured. Then you get a new one. :-)

Sorry I didn't remember that. I was also a little preoccupied. Next time remind me. It's nice to put a face with the user names here. We are back in the LTR section at N2. Come by and say hi tomorrow if you are at the game.

It's a company phone and insured, so yeah I got a new one. It still inhales vigorously though!

Do you pay a deductible? Verizon's insurance (Asurion) charges a $50 one.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Default Re: First one in Talon Talk

Bumped this post.

I can't remember who mentioned it, but a few days ago when I was reading on my phone ... someone mentioned that the site posts in Talon Talk preceding 2011 were no longer on the site.

Everything since September 2008, when we fired up this server ... is here. The sole exceptions are those threads which have been moved to the moderation zone and are unavailable for public consumption.

Just an FYI.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: First one in Talon Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    Bumped this post.

I can't remember who mentioned it, but a few days ago when I was reading on my phone ... someone mentioned that the site posts in Talon Talk preceding 2011 were no longer on the site.

Everything since September 2008, when we fired up this server ... is here. The sole exceptions are those threads which have been moved to the moderation zone and are unavailable for public consumption.

Just an FYI.
    Might be an admin or perhaps donor privilege but I can't go back further than 18 pages in Talon Talk.