TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was told today 5/28 this is the initial thought on FB attendance in 2020

Default Re: Was told today 5/28 this is the initial thought on FB attendance in 2020

Says the guy who thinks the football program won't survive the pandemic.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Default Re: Was told today 5/28 this is the initial thought on FB attendance in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Would we still charge an athletic fee for students if only 2% of them would be allowed in to any game?
    Other state Universities charge an Athletic fee and not all students are able to get tickets to the games.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    Don't frustrate and confuse the libs on here with facts. They are guided by emotion knee jerk, not ration and reason.
    Are you done, gramps?

Certainly season ticket holders would get priority under this plan? I fully intend to be drinking a beer in Paulson come September, whether or not that means theyíll be dragging me out

Well right now there are no current plans to limit fans. There is discussion going on what to be done if social distancing is mandatory per Benko. But think of places like Stadium Club, Suites, Eagle Club, etc. It's impossible to social distance is small tight spaces like that. There is talk of opening up the hill. There is talk of season ticket holders (students will be a different story) only. It's too early to speculate what's going to happen in September.

Two weeks from now we'll learn a lot. There was no social distancing in all the protests around the country this weekend. Crowds were in the thousands in the major cities.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Well right now there are no current plans to limit fans. There is discussion going on what to be done if social distancing is mandatory per Benko. But think of places like Stadium Club, Suites, Eagle Club, etc. It's impossible to social distance is small tight spaces like that. There is talk of opening up the hill. There is talk of season ticket holders (students will be a different story) only. It's too early to speculate what's going to happen in September.

Two weeks from now we'll learn a lot. There was no social distancing in all the protests around the country this weekend. Crowds were in the thousands in the major cities.
    not much social distancing during the riots either.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    WHO says healthy people should NOT wear masks unless they are directly caring for infected person. As time passes I think you will see a full Paulson.
    Actually the people who should wear masks are the infected people. I haven't been wearing a mask, but the purpose of a mask is to protect other people more than yourself. The language about the masks is to prevent mask shortages in some parts of the world.

How about this coming from the Garns, to Haiti with the social distance, sit in your seats BUT, get this, make mask mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    Actually the people who should wear masks are the infected people. I haven't been wearing a mask, but the purpose of a mask is to protect other people more than yourself. The language about the masks is to prevent mask shortages in some parts of the world.
    like I’ve said, if mask is mandatory to obtain a service and I want the service or think I need the service I’ll wear a mask. If Paulson requires a mask, yes I want to be there and watch the game, I’ll wear a mask. If I don’t want the service I’m not wearing a mask. I’d much rather see no mask, no social distancing and if you don’t want to go to game because your fearful of catching the virus or giving the virus to someone, simple, don’t go.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    like Iíve said, if mask is mandatory to obtain a service and I want the service or think I need the service Iíll wear a mask. If Paulson requires a mask, yes I want to be there and watch the game, Iíll wear a mask. If I donít want the service Iím not wearing a mask. Iíd much rather see no mask, no social distancing and if you donít want to go to game because your fearful of catching the virus or giving the virus to someone, simple, donít go.
    I'll be there with a mask and a snorkel.