TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boise Game

1. Default Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    this is part of the goofy limitations I'm talking about. Lets get on with it. I'll give you another example of "goofy", out at GS golf course, after your round you are to toss your pencils in a bin so they can sanitize them. The pencil I used to keep score can not be touched by another human in fear that they will catch the virus and die.
    Is it possible that the hazard is more a factor of the pencil being contaminated by a guilty conscience?

2. Default Re: Boise Game

Does anyone know the terms if the game is not played?

Does Boise still pay something if they forfeit?

Default Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    Do you mind posting the link to that conversation? I think a few of us would like to follow that conversation and the Boise fans' feedback on the area and what not.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BSUFootball...sqq4?context=3
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by TiftEagle View Post
    Is it possible that the hazard is more a factor of the pencil being contaminated by a guilty conscience?
    are you saying I wrote large numbers in those little boxes on the score card?(smile). Using that deadly weapon?

5. Default Re: Boise Game

Looks like most of the early polls agree that BSU will be a pre-season ranked program (App, too) and early favorite for the Access Bowl.

6. Default Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Looks like most of the early polls agree that BSU (and App) will be a pre-season ranked program and early favorite for the Access Bowl.
    Probably not so much.

Their staff is still furloughed.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Looks like most of the early polls agree that BSU (and App) will be a pre-season ranked program and early favorite for the Access Bowl.
    +1

Believe me I hope the game stays, my group of around 10 are ready. Not worried about tickets to the game but would like to get plane and hotel stuff soon. My daughter is starting at Auburn in the fall and she has spent 2 days in her "online orientation" for the fall and some things they are saying is crazy but i guess the new normal about masks in class, shuttles, dorms, etc.
    Brian Brennan
    1995 BBA Finance
    Eagle fan since 1982

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Believe me I hope the game stays, my group of around 10 are ready. Not worried about tickets to the game but would like to get plane and hotel stuff soon. My daughter is starting at Auburn in the fall and she has spent 2 days in her "online orientation" for the fall and some things they are saying is crazy but i guess the new normal about masks in class, shuttles, dorms, etc.
    i think crazy hits the nail on the head and mind you, your daughter is in the population that has the least to worry about if she even did catch this flu. They are treating this like everyone on campus is 65 or older with preconditions ripe for dying. I hate to use the word overkill but these “precautions” imo, are just that.

10. Default Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    i think crazy hits the nail on the head and mind you, your daughter is in the population that has the least to worry about if she even did catch this flu. They are treating this like everyone on campus is 65 or older with preconditions ripe for dying. I hate to use the word overkill but these “precautions” imo, are just that.
    No one has ever caught this via a hug.

Guess what kids do when they swing by Granny’s for Thanksgiving