TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boise Game

Default Boise Game

Who is going, when do you think tickets go on sale and how much do you think they will be?
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

Default Re: Boise Game

Apparently our away game ticket sales opened 5/1.
    Looks like Boise St tickets are $65.00

https://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...&siteId=ev_gsu

3. Default Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Apparently our away game ticket sales opened 5/1.
    Looks like Boise St tickets are $65.00

https://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...&siteId=ev_gsu
    Wow, that one slipped by me, I had no idea they were on sale yet.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Wow, that one slipped by me, I had no idea they were on sale yet.
    I had completely missed it as well.

Has Boise confirmed that the game will happen?
    After their layoffs, etc.

$65 a piece? You can get a season ticket there for $160...wow.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    Has Boise confirmed that the game will happen?
    After their layoffs, etc.
    Football staff was laid off? The NCAA nor the NFL have any comments about football in the fall. All I can say is our players will be back in a few weeks if that gives you any indication.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Football staff was laid off? The NCAA nor the NFL have any comments about football in the fall. All I can say is our players will be back in a few weeks if that gives you any indication.
    The players are reporting in waves starting with today. They will be tested and quarantined. There will be group activities in the near future and team activities should start in six weeks. Providing that things don’t change from the current status as we know it, it looks like football will happen for sure in some form. Many that I have talk to in the college industry believe it will happen with fans in the stands even without limitations. I hope they are right!

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    I was talking to some of their fans on Reddit because I was getting ready to use my sky miles and everything but wanted to get their feel on the situation and they said they would honestly hold off. Really got a very uncertain vibe on their whole situation. So I’m at a loss as to whether I should go ahead and book it and if it cancels pay the $150 point refund fee (which defeats the purpose of sky miles anyways) or just wait till it’s closer and use more of my points once it gets closer. Also, in our link if you look close it says tickets are non refundable. Hotel deals are killer right now though. Also, their fans seemed like kind folks...gave me some tips on some cool hiking trails
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

10. Default Re: Boise Game

Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBluesman View Post
    I was talking to some of their fans on Reddit because I was getting ready to use my sky miles and everything but wanted to get their feel on the situation and they said they would honestly hold off. Really got a very uncertain vibe on their whole situation. So I’m at a loss as to whether I should go ahead and book it and if it cancels pay the $150 point refund fee (which defeats the purpose of sky miles anyways) or just wait till it’s closer and use more of my points once it gets closer. Also, in our link if you look close it says tickets are non refundable. Hotel deals are killer right now though. Also, their fans seemed like kind folks...gave me some tips on some cool hiking trails
    Downtown Boise is nice in the summer.

There's a really, really nice wide rolling stream that runs right in front of their campus. Nice walking trails which tie parks and various neighborhoods together alongside the stream.

I walked it a good little ways, but I think it goes for many miles.

Pleasant area.