TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boise Off For 9/5

Default Re: Boise Off For 9/5

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Ok then let's use the 10K number, that's still $500K and they weren't paying us because it was a H/H deal. And they are selling beer this year.
    I mean more of our fans traveling. We were all going but the closer we got to gameday everyone knew this game was not happening for us so my group didnt buy tickets. The longer they waited the less gsu fans were going. Boise will replace us so they dont have any lost revenue. My comment was more noone in their right mind would think a cross country g5 matchup is a good idea especially with a team from a top 10 covid state. This game was not happening long before today boys.
    Brian Brennan
    1995 BBA Finance
    Eagle fan since 1982

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Boise will replace us so they dont have any lost revenue.
    How is Boise going to replace us when the conference is saying they’re only allowed 2 OOC games?

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post

They have what 35K seats? At $50 a seat that is $1.75M. Ok maybe 25K if you exclude students, so $1.25M. But by waiting things out to almost October, you'll see how things are going with Covid.
    nothing will change from September to end of October, that is rather stupid “wishful thinking”. Regarding this virus nothing changes until a vaccine. There will continue to be highs and lows, either play through them or see you all in possibly 2022.