TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help GSU move to FBS

Default Help GSU move to FBS

Have you purchased your Volleyball Season Tickets yet?

Season Ticket Card: $15

2 Adults and 2 Children (Season): $35

Adult Single Match: $5

Child Single Match: $1

I'm going to purchase four Season Ticket Cards next week and will attend a Volleyball match for the first time ever at the tournament the weekend of the 28th of August.

I have little interest in Volleyball, but our athletes and our University need this ticket revenue so I'm going to do my part and I challenge my fellow Eagle fans to do your part as well.

These are some of the little things that have to happen if you're serious about FBS.

Without a doubt, Volleyball is the best female sport. A true team sport that requires every phase of the game to be working to win. Wish I was closer to the boro to watch.

In all honesty, when I really have some income I plan on buying multiple season tickets to multiple sports. Right now, I buy one set for football (and even with that I am throwing away money as I might only make 1 home game this season). My goal is to have at least one set in the big 3 sports. Then branch out to the minor sports (which I sure are much more affordable).

A lot of people complain about having to give this much here or this much there. If they don't feel like donating an extra $50 to an unknown cause. Just buy some tickets to a different sport and attend. Helps the school a lot more than you think!
    "If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

Dusty Fowler
    I.T./B.Mgmt.
    GSUAF Member
    P69 - Section 108

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ks eagle 76 View Post
    Without a doubt, Volleyball is the best female sport. A true team sport that requires every phase of the game to be working to win. Wish I was closer to the boro to watch.
    Not bad to look at either. ; )
    "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."

Colin Powell

Volleyball needs to make a bikini calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleskins View Post
    Volleyball needs to make a bikini calendar.
    Indeed.

Or...they could set it up where you get a free calendar with a season ticket purchase...I would be sold.

I meant to get basketball last year, just never did, and I normally do baseball but had to skip out. This season I will be a season pass holder of the "big 3." It helps the less funded sports even if I never go to a game. You can call Kay and she'll be happy to hand out your tickets to under privileged children.

Not only that, you get more priority points.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    I meant to get basketball last year, just never did, and I normally do baseball but had to skip out. This season I will be a season pass holder of the "big 3." It helps the less funded sports even if I never go to a game. You can call Kay and she'll be happy to hand out your tickets to under privileged children.

Not only that, you get more priority points.
    Or you could send those basketball tickets to me for my girlfriend
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

We participate in the Ball Park Bound program for baseball that benefits children like 1peat said.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Vollyball shorts... wow