TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Everyone should listen....

1. Thumbs up Everyone should listen....

to the Inside GSU Football radio archived show! Very encouraged by Coach Hatcher's competitive spirit.....I trully got the feeling that he is enjoying GSU right now and he didn't "bow down" to UGA. He said he has now changed his thinking on playing 1A teams...that he'd like to take a more experienced team back to UGA for a game. Towards the end of the interview when asked about the mascots, he said something like...I'd take our eagle anyday over that ol' gosh darn dawg!

2. Default

He also said something like..."If they take the leash off that dog, we get to take the leash off our Eagle".

Go Eagles!

Coach also said if SB didn't get any complaints about the students ragging on the visiting team, then they weren't doing their job. Said they should put out "60 football minutes" just like the team.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesrthe1 View Post
    Coach also said if SB didn't get any complaints about the students ragging on the visiting team, then they weren't doing their job. Said they should put out "60 football minutes" just like the team.

I heard the same. I think they may take Coach up on his advise.
    Birds Fly in Flocks,<br />Eagles Soar Alone!

All I have to say is that if coach really wants them to get wild, have that clip of him saying that played on the Eagle Vision before each game.

6. Default

Are they changing the Eagle Vision intro?
    http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/31/688/thumbs/68863582004.gif

I almost forgot. Funny since it was a hot topic ealier in the week. Coach said that barring a change in the walk through on Friday, that Henton would be the starter. He almost seemed surprised when the host (Chris Blair?) mentioned it.

way to go coach!!!!!!!!

9. Default

Just as an aside I would like to mention how awesome our coach is. In many programs, the coach maintains an "a-list" celebrity status...distancing himself from the local population. I saw ole Hatchman joggin down to the practice field this morning and it gave me yet another reason to believe we got us a good-un.

GATA EAGLES!

Does anybody know if there is an email address or something like that where you can send Coach Hatcher a message?