TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: It's that time...

Default It's that time...

Ladies and gentleman, it is that time.

I'm ready to tailgate tomorrow. Got the brisket on the smoker right now, gonna pull it off around 8 in the morning, then me and Klak will be loaded up and on the road.

Everyone have a safe journey on your way to Statesboro tonight and tomorrow.

i can't sleep im so excited. i woke up 2.5 hrs early
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Same here.............getting ready to head over to Snooky's for some breakfast
    Eagle Fan since 1986!

BBA Graduate 1998

Tommy Callaway

Statesboro, GA

Boy oh boy........I am stoked.

See ya'll in a few hours!

I am up as well. Ready for some Paulson tailgating.

See everyone in a few hours.

GATA Eagles!!!!!!
    Birds Fly in Flocks,<br />Eagles Soar Alone!

it's a beautiful day. the sun iis baking and the gnats are out. a tent malfunction had our set up time longer. about 75 people out here
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Well another day of tailgating and football ends well.

Had a bit of a misfire this morning. I'm using a Slingbox and home and tethering my phone to my laptop and streaming video in the parking lot....well, I left my phone on charge this morning and made it about 20 miles down the road before realizing. So that was an hour wasted.

However, that brisket was about the best thing I've ever tasted and everyone loved it. I give cooking lessons if anyone's interested

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Well another day of tailgating and football ends well.

Had a bit of a misfire this morning. I'm using a Slingbox and home and tethering my phone to my laptop and streaming video in the parking lot....well, I left my phone on charge this morning and made it about 20 miles down the road before realizing. So that was an hour wasted.

However, that brisket was about the best thing I've ever tasted and everyone loved it. I give cooking lessons if anyone's interested
    I have been considering a Slingbox...are there wireless networks available, or were you using a mobile access card?
    Letterman. Alum. Booster.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle21 View Post
    I have been considering a Slingbox...are there wireless networks available, or were you using a mobile access card?
    I have a Moto Q9C from Alltel which comes with unlimited data included in the plan. For $10 a month I can tether to a laptop, and Statesboro has a really fast EV connection so I use my phone as my access point. Don't have to depend on a WiFi point being nearby. I also have the mobile player on my phone so during halftime I caught a bit of the WVU-ECU game.

Alltel is the only provider I know of right now that does not put a cap. I know Verizon advertises unlimited data but in the fine print there's a 5GB per month limit. I have no such limit on mine so it works out great. You can drop by our tailgate Saturday and take a look if you want.