TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GSUFANS.com LOST-N-FOUND

Default GSUFANS.com LOST-N-FOUND

One of the readers kid's on the site found a camera at the UTC game.

He will report it to Statesboro and Campus Police if need be.

He also said he'd call ticket office to see if he is a ticket holder, but the guy was seated in the grass for the game where the camera was found, so that may not work.

The camera appears to belong to a Ronny Gant.

If any of the GSU faithful know him or if you are Ronny Gant and you read this, please send me a PM and I'll put you in contact with the reader who sent me this info.

Paul
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: GSUFANS.com LOST-N-FOUND

you should give otis nixon a shout and see if he can have ron pick it up.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewithabus View Post
    you should give otis nixon a shout and see if he can have ron pick it up.
    I don't know if Otis is the right guy to contact, you can get a lot of crack for nice camera these days
    Go Eagles!!

I lost my small (fake) leather cigar case with a Macanudo Maduro and Acid Kuba Kuba in it right before the game. It fell out of my pocket as I was walking along the concourse between the bathrooms and standing behind Section K. Ticked me off, I've had that case since I was in Iraq. Plus I didn't get to have a victory cigar right after the game!

If you lost a Blackberry Pearl phone in a PINK case when you stormed the field, I turned it into GSU game day management so maybe you can get it back.

I tried to go through the phone list to find a contact, but your phone was 'locked'.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    If you lost a Blackberry Pearl phone in a PINK case when you stormed the field, I turned it into GSU game day management so maybe you can get it back.

I tried to go through the phone list to find a contact, but your phone was 'locked'.
    I know someone with one of these, and she was at the game. I'll ask if she happened to lose it.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    I know someone with one of these, and she was at the game. I'll ask if she happened to lose it.
    To help narrow it down, this person came running through the gate on the scoreboard end, pressbox side. I think it was a guy who dropped it, but honestly could not tell. I was down on one knee the last play of the game, and got absolutely swarmed over by people running. All I was worried about was protecting my camera and lens.

If you are the appy fan that left your pride in the stands, it too was turned into the GSU game day management.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Quote Originally Posted by Seven would be nice View Post
    If you are the appy fan that left your pride in the stands, it too was turned into the GSU game day management.
    Nice.
    GATA EAGLES!!!!

I think we found our "swagger" yesterday, as well.