TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GSUFANS.com LOST-N-FOUND

Default Re: GSUFANS.com LOST-N-FOUND

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    I think we found our "swagger" yesterday, as well.
    Also, Paul Barkley was lost for a bit, but I found him.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    Also, Paul Barkley was lost for a bit, but I found him.
    Was never lost. Temporarily enswarmed by a huge mass of Eagle fans, but never lost.

I did exit the field at halftime, as my customary tradition. Can't say it's for superstitious reasons (usually I need a cool drink to slate my thirst), but other than that I was on the field for 60+ game minutes soaking it all up.

Hadn't had that feeling since Raja and Covington's last game @ Furman.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    Was never lost. Temporarily enswarmed by a huge mass of Eagle fans, but never lost.

I did exit the field at halftime, as my customary tradition. Can't say it's for superstitious reasons (usually I need a cool drink to slate my thirst), but other than that I was on the field for 60+ game minutes soaking it all up.

Hadn't had that feeling since Raja and Covington's last game @ Furman.
    Can I borrow your pass at halftime next year? I always need to "quench my thirst" right around half time as well.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Quote Originally Posted by Seven would be nice View Post
    Can I borrow your pass at halftime next year? I always need to "quench my thirst" right around half time as well.
    Well, I actually didn't exit the stadium ... got a cold ice water from the pressbox ... but know that you mention it

when they first changed this, I used to give my extra season tickets to my friends so we could continue to tailgate at halftime.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.