TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #8 ASU vs. # 49 GSU

Default #8 ASU vs. # 49 GSU

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...V-1AA-POLL.htm

I don't know if we should even make the trip to Boone.

Interesting to see UTC hang in at #34 after getting undressed in Statesboro Saturday night. Interesting to see a 2-4 JMU team at #27.

I'm glad the pollsters are ignoring us. Hopefully we'll give them something to talk about this weekend.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: #8 ASU vs. # 49 GSU

Talk about being treated like a red-headed step-child, look at some the folks ahead of us.

Hmmm...
    App state looks like they are worried about us:
    http://www.appfan.com/blog/?p=3168#comments

So we have lost to #7, #11 and an ACC team. Not a bad 3 losses, considering we had every chance to beat Elon. I like being under the radar. If we can win out we will scare some people in the playoffs.

If we beat app I bet we magically jump 25 spots and end up in the top 25.

Good luck Eagles, beat Appy!
    South Dakota State University
    Jackrabbits!

We better..this makes no sense to me. Its like we have no respect anymore. That`s fine though..let`s go and take care of business!

15 spots below Albany, who we defeated and 1 below Maine, who Albany defeated... WOW. We're the Rodney Dangerfield of the FCS

Wait just one minute..timeout..we beat chatty and albany and they are both ranked ahead of us? Our losses came to the #7, #11 on the road and an ACC team..of course on the road. Yet we are 49? Ridiculous. App losses to a conference usa team and mcneese and they are sitting at number 8 right now? We have a big point to prove this weekend! GATA!!

Quote Originally Posted by swat_gsu View Post
    Wait just one minute..timeout..we beat chatty and albany and they are both ranked ahead of us? Our losses came to the #7, #11 on the road and an ACC team..of course on the road. Yet we are 49? Ridiculous. App losses to a conference usa team and mcneese and they are sitting at number 8 right now? We have a big point to prove this weekend! GATA!!
    DITTO That. I do love being the underEagles