TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coastal Carolina

1. Default Coastal Carolina

Anybody going tonight? Looks like they have a pretty good team.

Default Re: Coastal Carolina

I will be there!
    Birds Fly in Flocks,<br />Eagles Soar Alone!

3. Default Re: Coastal Carolina

I will be there
    FOR TICKETS CALL 1-800-GSU-WINS

count me in.
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

Looks like they are 8-2 with only losses to Duke and Cal St. Northridge. Wins coming against College of Charleston, Elon, Voorhees, Indiana St., Allen, VMI, Liberty, and Bridgewater Apparently they also received a vote in the Coaches Poll.

Looks like they have quite a few guys in the 6'7"-6'8" range for coach Cliff Ellis.
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

i wish i could be there i miss not living in statesboro and being able to go to all the games.
    GATA EAGLES!!!!

7. Default Re: Coastal Carolina

be there

8. Default Re: Coastal Carolina

Hard to believe we only have one game at Hanner in December. Hopefully attendance won't suffer too much with the students being gone.

I will be there!

So I have a couple of questions. 1. Is Sandy Perry going to be able to play today? I heard he was eligible on Dec. 12 so I would assume he is unless something has changed. If so this would be huge because basketball isn`t a sport with 50 players on the sideline. Usually only 8-10 play consistently and in our case he is a big guy and we need him out there!
    2. What is AJ`s status? I heard he was wearing a boot the other day and if he is I don`t look to see him back anytime soon. If this is the case that hurts cause he has been playing well. Anyone heard anything about these 2?