TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Eagles Nest?

Default Eagles Nest?

What happened to the "Eagles Nest", where there was a small membership fee, but had such stuff as new recruit information and the like?

Thanks,

Jesse
    Laus Deo

Default Re: Eagles Nest?

it's still there. it's not visible to anybody who isn't a member. if you PM Eagle22 I'm sure he can give you instructions on how to join up.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    it's still there. it's not visible to anybody who isn't a member. if you PM Eagle22 I'm sure he can give you instructions on how to join up.

se:

Thanks! I'll do that.

Best Wishes,

Jesse
    Laus Deo

I am reduced to Internet access right now through my Blackberry, however you can do a search for "donor" and find the instruction thread for signing up through PayPal

Or you can mail me a check or money order for 49.99 to:

Paul Barkley
    Attn: TSCsports.com
    P.O. Box 972
    Forsyth, GA 31029

Be sure to include your board name. And send me a pm telling me you have sent me mail so I can set up your access
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    I am reduced to Internet access right now through my Blackberry, however you can do a search for "donor" and find the instruction thread for signing up through PayPal

Or you can mail me a check or money order for 49.99 to:

Paul Barkley
    Attn: TSCsports.com
    P.O. Box 972
    Forsyth, GA 31029

Be sure to include your board name. And send me a pm telling me you have sent me mail so I can set up your access
    Thanks Paul,

Jesse
    Laus Deo