TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times will the phrase "Georgia Southern" be said during the orange bowl?

Default How many times will the phrase "Georgia Southern" be said during the orange bowl?

I have a question to all eagles fans, how many times do you think the announcers will mention Georgia Southern tonight during the orangebowl and pre-game?

My guess is 3 times.

Default Re: How many times will the phrase "Georgia Southern" be said during the orange bowl?

not enough

Default Re: How many times will the phrase "Georgia Southern" be said during the orange bowl?

twice is my guess.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

6 . 1 for each NC

5. Default Re: How many times will the phrase "Georgia Southern" be said during the orange bowl?

zero....maybe once

One at mos,t and very few will know what or where it is.
    YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING YOU SAY MAY BE MISQUOTED AND USED AGAINST YOU

Class of 73

not enough.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Zero
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

I'm betting at least once and no more than twice. I've watched Tech on TV a lot since PJ has taken over and it seems like GSU is mentioned at least once. This is a big game, and I think we'll get at least one mention.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

zero times.