TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Pasco signs w/the BUCS

1. Talking Pasco signs w/the BUCS

Someone may have to eat a lil crow Eagleskins was right about Pasco being a NFL prospect or either it's just him and Tampa Bay that thinks the kid might just be a player????

Default Re: Pasco signs w/the BUCS

"Come early, sweat blue, leave late." -Charlton Young

THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!

Even a blind squirrel....

5. Default Re: Pasco signs w/the BUCS

I'm happy for Pasco...although I'd be happier for him if he actually makes the team.

Jayson Foster played on multiple practice squads and for multiple teams as well but never sniffed any real NFL action.

I wish him the best...but we've had plenty of former GSU players who have been invited to training camps only to be cut and end up somewhere else. I hope this kid can make an impact on the coaching staff. It would be nice to see a "cinderella story"

Quote Originally Posted by #1eaglesdad View Post
    Someone may have to eat a lil crow Eagleskins was right about Pasco being a NFL prospect or either it's just him and Tampa Bay that thinks the kid might just be a player????
    We had 1 player sign a UFA yet Skins thought we needed to hold a pro day. He was 50/50 because he also said Ronnie Wiggins would get drafted.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

7. Default Re: Pasco signs w/the BUCS

I wouldn't give him too much credit just yet. We always seem to have one or two kids signed to undrafted free-agent deals who never really come close to making the big-league roster. John Mohring and Charrod Taylor come to mind.

It kills me that Mohring did not make it, that kid was a monster for GSU on defense and a lot of fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    It kills me that Mohring did not make it, that kid was a monster for GSU on defense and a lot of fun to watch.
    I know that you mean NFL, but John has a Grey Cup ring with Montreal.http://en.montrealalouettes.com/roster/show/id/2299
    JW "Cliff" Williams

First GSC game 9/1/1984
    Recruiting Class 1987
    BS 1998
    M.Ed. 2015
    Statesboro. GA

10. Default Re: Pasco signs w/the BUCS

Darrell Pasco? I believe I heard somebody with that name receiving a college degree yesterday.