TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Southern?

Default Re: Where is Southern?

No, no, no....he's here to talk smack, so, by all means. let's let him.

Welcome, saint. Sorry I haven't introduced myself to you here earlier whilst you were here apologizing for some other moron. Apology not required, however. This is a smack board, and such nonsensical bloviating is actually encouraged when it makes the poster appear as the dunce.

In any case, welcome aboard. Sorry we haven't exchanged opinions before.

So, GA State starts football this year, what fun! Y'all must be excited. I actually wish y'all the best. Really, I do. Truthfully, it don't matter none who is in what division, once the kickoff is made. And you know that we'll eventually play each other. You know that. And the more successful y'all are, the more meaningful it will be when we b!tchslap you across the field. A 70 point blowout of Johnson C Smith wasn't near as meaningful as a big, powerful, big city Atlanta panther team.

Now, don't get your furballs all in a wad, now. Truth is, it will be an honor for you to be victimized by us. You'll end up starting a tradition of disappointments that you'll never forget.

Yes, it's sad to be relegated to some obscure FCS football level. inhales vigorously not even being the most important school in the city. Hell, we surebob ain't had much to brag about lately. Our program has been in decline for years. No reason to expect it to get no better. So, with that in mind, please brag on.

And welcome! I'm glad you're here (it's been a loooooong off season). We're looking for another mediocre year and y'all have one thing to be proud of - yuh beat Kennesaw to the sport.

They probably couldn't keep up with who our coach is. We are sooo irrelevant in Atlanta and north Georgia. Once you drive above Macon, even the roads get better. South and Central Georgia is Georgia's red-headed step child and I will personally vote against any politician running for governor that originates north of Macon. More power to all the buttholes in Atlanta. winning will cure all at GSU

3. Default Re: Where is Southern?

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDK10 View Post
    Hey look, you tell yourself whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better ....
    This coming from the guy who thinks Corso is coming because of the mighty Panthers, and they've yet to play a game.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDK10 View Post
    Hey look, you tell yourself whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better about the fact that Southern is so irrelevant in Southeast's largest media market that your coach, who spent years as an assistant in ATLANTA, can't even get an invite over a start-up program. Really, whatever you need to say, I'm all for it.
    Dont you think you should win at least 1 championship before you start talking all this junk? I know people get tired of the teams that actually win championships like us and want to talk about someone else.
    1989 15-0 National Champions

"Its not what you have, its what you do with what you have" Erk.

___1. Which coach was invited to talk about geriatric erectile disfunction?
    (A) Mark Richt, (b) Paul Johnson (c) Bill Curry
    ___2. Which coach was invited to talk about geriatric penal implants?
    ___3. Which coach was invited because his age is a factor in not being able to
    make next years event? A) Mark Richt, (b) Paul Johnson (c) Bill Curry
    ___4. Which coach wants to talk about arthritic hip replacements?
    A) Mark Richt, (b) Paul Johnson (c) Bill Curry
    ___5. Which coach wants to disspell rumors that his testicular srinkage is due to age vs. steroid use. A) Mark Richt, (b) Paul Johnson (c) Bill Curry
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    ___5. Which coach wants to disspell rumors that his testicular srinkage is due to age vs. steroid use. A) Mark Richt, (b) Paul Johnson (c) Bill Curry
    I do not know about the above questions, but the dumb fellow in the following article would be the ansewer to all the above questions.

http://www.dailyhome.com/view/full_s...nce=home_right

Police Chief Alan Watson said Willie Eugene Lewis scaled the fence around the substation sometime before 2 a.m. Friday. He then began climbing on some of the equipment, grabbing on with both hands.

Some 44,000 volts of electricity proceeded to pass through his body, burning the clothes off his back and burning off his genitals. In spite of this, Lewis was able to walk to the emergency room of Citizens Baptist Medical Center on his own.

"Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Isn't Hofstra in NYC? That big city market and media really helped their football program.

Quote Originally Posted by Soweagle View Post
    Isn't Hofstra in NYC? That big city market and media really helped their football program.
    Georgia State fan answer to said question, "Well, bu, bu, buuuuttt...we're different!"
    Fire Sam Baker.

9. Default Re: Where is Southern?

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Man Talon, what's up with all these Southern fans being so sensitive? You've been coming to our boards for months now talking trash and telling us to come here and talk some smack, and one post by me and everyone gets offended.

Anyway, all that aside, here is my pop quiz for you Talon:

___1. Which school has the 4th best college football program in the state?
    A) Georgia Southern
    B) Statesboro Community College
    C) Herpes Southern University
    D) All of the above

___2. Which school's football program is less relevant in Georgia than the Paulding County Coin Collectors Club?
    A) Georgia Southern
    D) All of the above

___3. Which school will get paid by Georgia State to come to the Dome for a whoopin' in 5 years?
    A) Georgia Southern
    D) All of the above

That's pretty weak, meat. Shirley, you can do better than that. Now, if you arske some fool in....let's say....Wisconsin:

Yo! Cheez head! Have you ever heard of Georgia State University? What you figger he gonna say? Hell naw, I ain't never heard tell of no second rate commuter kindergarten in no At-lan-tern. But, I bet he's done heard about the Cheetah club. How's it feel.....to have folks know mo' 'bout the Cheetah then some cereal box Jawja State. Hell, I bet more learning gets done at Arts Center Marta station.