TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 41424344 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 433

Thread: Where is Southern?

  1. #421

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    That yahoo fell off the face of the earth rather quickly.....at least using that screen name anyhow.

  2. #422

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDK10 View Post
    Yeah, but it appears even those match-ups are more interesting that anything Southern is putting out.
    How do you like us now oh wise one? Get your butt back over here, let's talk some football. Your football team and program remains a joke.

  3. #423

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    Saint DK10's self assured posts sound like Atlanta Mafia's AJC posts: Georgia Southern will never be admitted to the Sun Belt. Book it.

  4. #424

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    Please please please somebody post these on PT

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    13,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tailgating fool View Post
    Saint DK10's self assured posts sound like Atlanta Mafia's AJC posts: Georgia Southern will never be admitted to the Sun Belt. Book it.
    Que the "we landed on the moon" pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,861

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Please please please somebody post these on PT
    It will never fly on PT. I posted the SBC offensive stats & the National Rushing stats without smack.
    PT closed it in 4 posts!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  7. #427

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    It will never fly on PT. I posted the SBC offensive stats & the National Rushing stats without smack.
    PT closed it in 4 posts!
    Im being serious for a min. Some, most of their fans a year or year and a half ago showed us absolutely no respect, they ran their mouths big time and they wonder why we got resentments. They need to man up, eat a little crow and come over here and have some rational discussions about football. We are pretty reasonable but make no mistake about it, their team and program remain a disgrace to OUR conference.

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,861

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Im being serious for a min. Some, most of their fans a year or year and a half ago showed us absolutely no respect, they ran their mouths big time and they wonder why we got resentments. They need to man up, eat a little crow and come over here and have some rational discussions about football. We are pretty reasonable but make no mistake about it, their team and program remain a disgrace to OUR conference.
    “PANTHERVILLE” on SBC BOARD WARNING THE CONFRENCE ABOUT TAKEING RGSU IN AS A MEMBER! -

    “Not to belabor the point, but as Mr. Panthersville put it : "Plain and simple, Appy and GaSot do not fit the profile of where this conferene needs to go if it wants to get out of the cellar.
    Now to me, if I were a conference member, and one of the newest member's fans said to me if I was one of you from the other schools that they had come to drag the SBC out of the cellar, I don't know but it sounds to me like they would be saying that without them then the SBC is a bunch of cellar dwellers.
    Quite arrogant isn't it. I would find that rather insulting.
    Instead of being happy to be here, they've come to save the SBC from mediocrity.
    We who have been to more playoff games, and had more National Championship appearances than anyone else in 1AA/FCS, and hold more titles than anyone else don't want to be the saviors of the conference from itself. It doesn't need saving. We want to be your competitive conference partners.

    TALON - My God, Pantherville is a clairvoyant. App State and especially RGSU have tanked this conference. Get out Panthers while you can before you're tainted & embarrassed by us becoming members. OOPs to late you HAVE to play RGSU this year.

    They brag about the "Dome" that holds 60K+ that averages 7,500 Fans as a recruiting tool.
    What does the largest media market in the S.E. have to do with winning and who wants to watch them.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,861

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Im being serious for a min. Some, most of their fans a year or year and a half ago showed us absolutely no respect, they ran their mouths big time and they wonder why we got resentments. They need to man up, eat a little crow and come over here and have some rational discussions about football. We are pretty reasonable but make no mistake about it, their team and program remain a disgrace to OUR conference.
    GARNS

    If we stay healthy I believe we can win out this year and that includes the NAVY game but their is one game that we must win, that we can not lose & that's the G- State game.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  10. #430

    Default Re: Where is Southern?

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    GARNS

    If we stay healthy I believe we can win out this year and that includes the NAVY game but their is one game that we must win, that we can not lose & that's the G- State game.
    Their QB is for real, the best throwing QB in SB BUT....He will get his yards, but we will get the scores, their defense will not come close in stopping us, they will self destruct like they always have since their inception. CASE CLOSED, not to mention our boys will want to make a statement. The "ROLL BLUE" season will continue, the "SEASON OF RESPECT"!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •