TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SP's- funniest things ever Part 2

Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDK10 View Post
    You are one for two here, grammarboy. "...that Southern recruit" implies that (as in that low life scum) Southern recruit. It's called a demonstrative pronoun. Look it up before you make yourself look like a complete dumb@$$ trying to correct someone else.
    Wow! Someone must have almost passed English 101 at Georgia State. You know, the class where they take you outside of the high-rise skyscraper and you talk to hobos about how to "really" speak in Atlanta. I may be "grammarboy" but you took it to a whole new level when you bolded and underlined a part of speech. This is an athletics forum. Feel free to correct someone's grammar but no one cares about what it's called. Maybe it's a little different than your PatherTalk forum with all 47 members.

Actually, numbskull, they were speaking to young kids about staying focused on academics. Heck, Southern players and coaches should have been in the stands now that I think about it, considering all the academic disasters Southern has had over the last few years.
    Yeah...inhales vigorously that we are an academic institution of higher learning. Our classes are actually difficult and you have to actually study to get good grades. Our football players actually get jobs after college and don't panhandle with the best of them on Peachtree. Can't wait until your fledgling football team is around for five years (assuming they don't scrap the program by then) and then we can see all the academic casualties on your team. It will be comical.

I guess based on your previous grammatical debacle where you failed to recognize a demonstrative pronoun, I should not be surprised by the fact that you also didn't recognize that Georgia Dome was used nowhere in the paragraph where the locker rooms are mentioned, but rest assured that just because your complete dumb@$$ can't distinguish two different subjects, it doesn't change the fact that A) the visiting locker room at GA Dome has been re-themed with GSU logos & colors and B) the subject of the paragraph was referring to brand new practice locker room that is in the process of being built as phase 3 of our brand spanking new practice facility. Suffice to say that the most embarrassing thing here just might be the echos inside that empty skull of yours.
    Feel free to prove that is what the article was talking about. Nowhere does it mention a practice facility. Anyone reading it (except for a delusional GaSU fan) realizes that it means that they are referring to the Georgia Dome. "The echos inside that empty skull of yours". Seriously? How old are you? I would say you're about 22 and a 3rd year freshman but then I remember it's Georgia State...non-trad 45 year old grad student? Lets see the echos at our stadium when we're bringing in 20,000 per game and you're barely bringing in anyone in your first year. Makes me feel bad for the Falcons that the Georgia Dome should ever be that empty.

LMAO!!! This too just too funny!!! The words "raising money" and "Southern" being used in the same sentence are probably the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time. You poor bastards can't even update those sorry-*** bleachers at Paulson and you are talking to me about raising money?! When you can come up with $9 million in 2 years, come talk to me. Until then, take that sorry@$$ 1.275 bullsh!t and go make that glorified high school stadium look somewhat respectable. If you clowns knew how to raise money, you would have been FBS years ago. Instead, all there is here is a bunch of disgruntled posters reminiscing about the glory days of old and calling for Sam's head. Heck you should know; you're the one that has the avatar of a flame burning the name "Sam." LMAO!!!
    LMAO!!!111 Yeah, you're definitely embarrassing the 46 other members of PantherTalk. This isn't Yahoo Messenger buddy, let's keep the pre-pubescent girl acronyms out of here. You must be really dense if you can't understand that raising 1.275 million in one day is far more of an accomplishment than 9 million in two years. Sure, I disagree with the management of our athletics department, but even I still understand that a trained monkey could run our athletics department and we would still bring in more in attendance than Georgia State, win more games (against actual D-1 teams!) than Georgia State and STILL have 6 more national championships than Georgia State.

Uh actually, they are referring to the locker rooms being built as part of a brand new, $9 million football practice complex, scheduled to be completed some time this Fall. Let that number sink in, as it's obviously the kind of money your piss poor school couldn't raise in a decade, let alone a couple of years.

Anyway, good to see you're reading up on GSU football. Might as well learn as much you can about a program that has replaced you as the 3rd best in the state -- not that doing so was all that difficult, but you know what I mean.
    We raised a good deal of money quickly when our program was restarted. And we didn't have the advantage of being in a corporate hub or of already being in one of the better mid-major DI conferences. And you have to keep in mind part of the reason for the big fund raising is necessity. The dollar doesn't go nearly as far in ghetto downtown Atlanta as it does in a place like Statesboro.

If this is what you got for a $9 million, you are going to have an uphill battle getting facilities worthy of moving up to FBS...
    http://www.georgiastatesports.com/Vi...ATCLID=1613480

Just for comparison, GSU has two full-length practice fields for the offense and defense and a separate field for the kickers to practice on. And we still have separate practice fields for the soccer teams. And if you combine the floor area of GSU's facilities that do the same thing as your multi-purpose facility I doubt it is any bigger.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

3. Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Wow! Someone must have almost passed English 101 at Georgia State. You know, the class where they take you outside of the high-rise skyscraper and you talk to hobos about how to "really" speak in Atlanta. I may be "grammarboy" but you took it to a whole new level when you bolded and underlined a part of speech. This is an athletics forum. Feel free to correct someone's grammar but no one cares about what it's called. Maybe it's a little different than your PatherTalk forum with all 47 members.
    Considering GSU's English department is ranked nationally by Princeton review, unlike Southern's that is an absolute joke just like all of its other academic programs, I'd probably refrain from talking about how classes are taught at GSU, but I'm probably expecting too much from a guy that confuses a demonstrative pronoun for a missing word.

Yeah...inhales vigorously that we are an academic institution of higher learning. Our classes are actually difficult and you have to actually study to get good grades. Our football players actually get jobs after college and don't panhandle with the best of them on Peachtree. Can't wait until your fledgling football team is around for five years (assuming they don't scrap the program by then) and then we can see all the academic casualties on your team. It will be comical.
    This is getting better and better by the post. Southern classes are difficult?! Difficult to fail, maybe! Seriously, this is reaching levels of stupidity that just might go down in history. Comparing Southern's "academics" to GSU's is like comparing Golden Corral to fine dining. GSU's academic programs are nationally ranked across the board, from business to policy studies. GSU's graduates average higher starting salaries than Southern's graduates and the only thing your football players can do (the ones that don't get arrested on felony charges or that don't drop out) is shine the shoes of graduates that come from a school that has produced more S&P executives in Atlanta than GA Tech, UGA or Emory. I swear, the silly things you'll read on this board.

Feel free to prove that is what the article was talking about. Nowhere does it mention a practice facility. Anyone reading it (except for a delusional GaSU fan) realizes that it means that they are referring to the Georgia Dome. "The echos inside that empty skull of yours". Seriously? How old are you? I would say you're about 22 and a 3rd year freshman but then I remember it's Georgia State...non-trad 45 year old grad student? Lets see the echos at our stadium when we're bringing in 20,000 per game and you're barely bringing in anyone in your first year. Makes me feel bad for the Falcons that the Georgia Dome should ever be that empty.
    Look, I understand that you are not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, and I understand that denial is the method of choice for Statesboro faithful, but none of that changes the fact that visiting locker room has already been re-themed for GSU and that the only locker rooms left to complete are the ones on the practice complex. But hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to say to cope with the fact that an NFL facility was gracious enough to permanently re-theme their visiting locker room for us. Really, whatever you need to say.
    LMAO!!!111 Yeah, you're definitely embarrassing the 46 other members of PantherTalk. This isn't Yahoo Messenger buddy, let's keep the pre-pubescent girl acronyms out of here. You must be really dense if you can't understand that raising 1.275 million in one day is far more of an accomplishment than 9 million in two years. Sure, I disagree with the management of our athletics department, but even I still understand that a trained monkey could run our athletics department and we would still bring in more in attendance than Georgia State, win more games (against actual D-1 teams!) than Georgia State and STILL have 6 more national championships than Georgia State.
    The only guy that's dense here is the numbskull who really believes that "A Day for Southern," which is ONCE-A-YEAR event that raises general funds for Southern is more impressive than GSU raising $9 million in two years. Even if you duplicated your $1.275 million the following year, it would still pale in comparison to a figure that we raised just for a football facility. But since Southern is such a fundraising juggernaut, tell me, oh bright one, why is GSU's endowment 2.5 times larger than Southern's? I said it before and I'll say it again: Southern is a piss poor little school with terrible academic programs and alumni with shallow pockets. Always was, always will be.
    Georgia Southern - they can't get an invite from the ESPN Game Day crew, but at least their fight song follows Jock Jams at a laser show.

Question: How many crack hos can you get for 9m in Atlanta?

Answer below..

NONE while wearing those homo unis.....

Considering GSU's English department is ranked nationally by Princeton review, unlike Southern's that is an absolute joke just like all of its other academic programs, I'd probably refrain from talking about how classes are taught at GSU, but I'm probably expecting too much from a guy that confuses a demonstrative pronoun for a missing word.

This is getting better and better by the post. Southern classes are difficult?! Difficult to fail, maybe! Seriously, this is reaching levels of stupidity that just might go down in history. Comparing Southern's "academics" to GSU's is like comparing Golden Corral to fine dining. GSU's academic programs are nationally ranked across the board, from business to policy studies. GSU's graduates average higher starting salaries than Southern's graduates and the only thing your football players can do (the ones that don't get arrested on felony charges or that don't drop out) is shine the shoes of graduates that come from a school that has produced more S&P executives in Atlanta than GA Tech, UGA or Emory. I swear, the silly things you'll read on this board.

Look, I understand that you are not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, and I understand that denial is the method of choice for Statesboro faithful, but none of that changes the fact that visiting locker room has already been re-themed for GSU and that the only locker rooms left to complete are the ones on the practice complex. But hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to say to cope with the fact that an NFL facility was gracious enough to permanently re-theme their visiting locker room for us. Really, whatever you need to say.

The only guy that's dense here is the numbskull who really believes that "A Day for Southern," which is ONCE-A-YEAR event that raises general funds for Southern is more impressive than GSU raising $9 million in two years. Even if you duplicated your $1.275 million the following year, it would still pale in comparison to a figure that we raised just for a football facility. But since Southern is such a fundraising juggernaut, tell me, oh bright one, why is GSU's endowment 2.5 times larger than Southern's? I said it before and I'll say it again: Southern is a piss poor little school with terrible academic programs and alumni with shallow pockets. Always was, always will be.
    I'll stop feeding the 29 year-old troll that acts like a high school girl and types like one too. Georgia State is a joke for undergraduate studies and the athletic program is going nowhere fast. I'll let you come back and actually listen to you when Georgia State has what we have:

Get started.

more S&P executives in Atlanta than GA Tech, UGA or Emory. I swear, the silly things you'll read on this board.
    Thought it was also more Fortune 500 CEOs than any other school? I'd be touting that if I were you - if it were true.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

7. Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

I'll stop feeding the 29 year-old troll that acts like a high school girl and types like one too. Georgia State is a joke for undergraduate studies and the athletic program is going nowhere fast. I'll let you come back and actually listen to you when Georgia State has what we have:

Get started.
    Yeah, we're going nowhere fast. Just look at the front page of today's AJC Sports Section.

Let that sink in for a bit, then ask yourself, with all those little flags on your pole, where is Southern in all this? Oh that's right, at the laser show!
    Georgia Southern - they can't get an invite from the ESPN Game Day crew, but at least their fight song follows Jock Jams at a laser show.

People still buy that piece of crap? I would think that the Atlanta women's magazine you were featured in would be better publicity than that. By the way, "going nowhere fast" referred to how your teams actually PERFORM. I could put a story in the USA today about a team that has never won a football game before, doesn't mean anything until you start WINNING.

And regarding the "laser show", inhales vigorously that it's in your own backyard but you can't even get a mention.

9. Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

People still buy that piece of crap? I would think that the Atlanta women's magazine you were featured in would be better publicity than that. By the way, "going nowhere fast" referred to how your teams actually PERFORM. I could put a story in the USA today about a team that has never won a football game before, doesn't mean anything until you start WINNING.

And regarding the "laser show", inhales vigorously that it's in your own backyard but you can't even get a mention.
    Yeah, this "piece of crap" has only about 2 million daily readers, HAHAHA! This is just too funny. You clowns will never be relevant again in the state of Georgia now that we've arrived. "Big 3" says it all. Wohoo, let's go to the laser show!

Yeah, this "piece of crap" has only about 2 million daily readers, HAHAHA! This is just too funny. You clowns will never be relevant again in the state of Georgia now that we've arrived. "Big 3" says it all. Wohoo, let's go to the laser show!
    Big 3...hmm maybe it's because they are the ONLY THREE D1 TEAMS IN THE NORTHERN REGION OF GEORGIA! More like Big 2 1/2. Don't you have some bodybuilding forums to go browse? Need more 'roids.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SaintDK10/