TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SP's- funniest things ever Part 2

1. Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Big 3...hmm maybe it's because they are the ONLY THREE D1 TEAMS IN THE NORTHERN REGION OF GEORGIA! More like Big 2 1/2. Don't you have some bodybuilding forums to go browse? Need more 'roids.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SaintDK10/
    Yeah, and there are 4 D-I teams in the STATE OF GEORGIA, and the one in Statesboro is so relevant that despite those six flags on the pole, they are nowhere to be mentioned in the largest newspaper in the state. And I must be getting to you pretty bad when you're searching my screen name on the internet. You ought to check out bodybuilding.com yourself. They have the best prices on whey protein, and considering the mental breakdowns you've been having on this thread, I think a little gym time might do you good to get that frustration out, LMAO!!!
    Georgia Southern - they can't get an invite from the ESPN Game Day crew, but at least their fight song follows Jock Jams at a laser show.

2. Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

I just have to re-post this one more time, it's just too damn beautiful to look at.

Georgia Southern - they can't get an invite from the ESPN Game Day crew, but at least their fight song follows Jock Jams at a laser show.

Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDK10 View Post
    Yeah, and there are 4 D-I teams in the STATE OF GEORGIA, and the one in Statesboro is so relevant that despite those six flags on the pole, they are nowhere to be mentioned in the largest newspaper in the state. And I must be getting to you pretty bad when you're searching my screen name on the internet. You ought to check out bodybuilding.com yourself. They have the best prices on whey protein, and considering the mental breakdowns you've been having on this thread, I think a little gym time might do you good to get that frustration out, LMAO!!!
    LMAO!!!11 The AJC is still a REGIONAL paper. They don't cover news out of Savannah, or any of southern Georgia, which is fine with me. So, naturally, they won't report on GSU. Makes sense. Go take some more 'roids. Seriously.

By the way, there are 5 D-1 football teams in the state of Georgia. Whoops! Maybe you forgot about your own school, but I guess I wouldn't count them either.

Sincerely,
    Common Sense

LMAO!!!11 The AJC is still a REGIONAL paper. They don't cover news out of Savannah, or any of southern Georgia, which is fine with me. So, naturally, they won't report on GSU. Makes sense. Go take some more 'roids. Seriously.

By the way, there are 5 D-1 football teams in the state of Georgia. Whoops! Maybe you forgot about your own school, but I guess I wouldn't count them either.

Sincerely,
    Common Sense
    I think the idiot forgot what the A in AJC stands for. I seriously hope that Saintdik in no way represents the majority of Ga. State fans. Considering most worry more about traffic commuting back and forth more than the football team one would think the majority of them are not super sensitive dellusional jerk offs.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

2 million papers... with 1.95m of them going straight to the recycle bin each day.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Actually, numbskull, they were speaking to young kids about staying focused on academics. Heck, Southern players and coaches should have been in the stands now that I think about it, considering all the academic disasters Southern has had over the last few years.
    From the AJC:

http://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-st...ts-583418.html

"The summer hasn't been the most promising. [Georgia State football player] performance in summer school classes wasn't to [Bill Curry's] liking; some players will be ineligible. There were some discipline issues that Curry said he had to handle over the summer."

Academic disasters and you haven't even snapped the ball yet. Embarrassing.

Yeah, this "piece of crap" has only about 2 million daily readers, HAHAHA! This is just too funny. You clowns will never be relevant again in the state of Georgia now that we've arrived. "Big 3" says it all. Wohoo, let's go to the laser show!
    "The AJC reaches a total print and online audience of more than 2.2 million people each week."

A week, a day, such a minor difference really.

8. Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

From the AJC:

http://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-st...ts-583418.html

"The summer hasn't been the most promising. [Georgia State football player] performance in summer school classes wasn't to [Bill Curry's] liking; some players will be ineligible. There were some discipline issues that Curry said he had to handle over the summer."

Academic disasters and you haven't even snapped the ball yet. Embarrassing.
    AHAHAHA! Someone from Southern is talking about academic disasters, LOL!!! Your school is a the laughing stock of FCS football when it comes to academic drop-outs -- I'm talking to the point where your AD has to make a public appearance to apologize for the mess. Do you REALLY want to go down this road where I start posting all the articles of Southern f**kups over the last few years? Please say yes, because that is going to be one fun game.

AHAHAHA! Someone from Southern is talking about academic disasters, LOL!!! Your school is a the laughing stock of FCS football when it comes to academic drop-outs -- I'm talking to the point where your AD has to make a public appearance to apologize for the mess. Do you REALLY want to go down this road where I start posting all the articles of Southern f**kups over the last few years? Please say yes, because that is going to be one fun game.
    Watching you defend potential casualties before a game is even played is amusing.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

10. Default Re: SP's- funnist things ever Part 2

"The AJC reaches a total print and online audience of more than 2.2 million people each week."

A week, a day, such a minor difference really.
    This is again another example of what an inbred you are, because you obviously don't know the difference between circulation and readership. The AJC averages 2 million READERS PER DAY during a weekday.

While circulation declined, the AJC’s average Sunday print readership increased to 1.5 million adults and average daily readership grew to nearly 2 million adults, according to the AJC, citing data from Scarborough Research. Readership includes the number of people that read a copy of the newspaper, whether or not they buy it.
    And this is after their circulation declined!
    http://www.ajc.com/business/circulat...jc-174370.html