TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Ipad Forum Runner Problems

Default Ipad Forum Runner Problems

Is anyone else having problems with Forum Runner on their Ipad? I can't use any buttons on the right side of the screen so no posting, etc. It has been this way since the most recent upgrade and they tell me there isn't any reported bug. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pike51 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with Forum Runner on their Ipad? I can't use any buttons on the right side of the screen so no posting, etc. It has been this way since the most recent upgrade and they tell me there isn't any reported bug. Thanks
    I've been having that problem for a while. I just keep flipping the iPad until I can click the buttons.

Default Re: Ipad Forum Runner Problems

There have been orientation issues on the last couple iterations of FR, if I'm understanding your problem.

http://www.forumrunner.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2177
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Default Re: Ipad Forum Runner Problems

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    There have been orientation issues on the last couple iterations of FR, if I'm understanding your problem.

http://www.forumrunner.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2177
    BTW... this worked. Thanks for the help!
    These statements may or may not be the sole opinion of Pike and Pike Brand Incorporated. For questions, please contact Pike Brands International. "Pikes Platinum Lemonade", "HELTON HYPE TRAIN" and "#TRUSTTHEOFFENSE" are trademarks of Pike Brand and may only be used with permission Pike and Pike Brand accept no responsibility for the outcomes of riding on the HELTON HYPE TRAIN. All risks are the ticket holders responsibility. Ride at your own risk. Side effects, while rare, may include nausea, vomiting, depression, suicidal thoughts, fits of anger, feelings of hopelessness, inability to GATA, increased consumption of fats, sugars, and alcohol, agreeing with JDC, rage posting, trusting the offense, watery stool, and erectile disfunction. If you experience any of these symptoms, please immediately log off of GSUFans and seek medical assistance.