TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Basketball - Jason Burnell to Transfer

Default Basketball - Jason Burnell to Transfer

According to VC, Jason Burnell will transfer to another school. Not a big surprise since he was getting zero playing time on a very young team.

Default Re: Basketball - Jason Burnell to Transfer

Not surprising at all. I don't get why we didn't redshirt him this year, but at least he can redshirt next year while sitting out. If whoever gets this kid will really work on molding him they could have one heck of a player in a couple years.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

3. Default Re: Basketball - Jason Burnell to Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by #1HOOPSTER View Post
    According to VC, Jason Burnell will transfer to another school. Not a big surprise since he was getting zero playing time on a very young team.
    Anyone have an update on spring signings. Not sure if/how many spots we have available?

I think we got room for 2 6'10-6'11 guys. Did you see where Valpos HC going to Vandy, 6 year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I think we got room for 2 6'10-6'11 guys. Did you see where Valpos HC going to Vandy, 6 year deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Anyone have an update on spring signings. Not sure if/how many spots we have available?
    I think we have 2 spots open for the spring signing period (but I wouldn't be surprised if another spot doesn't open up by way of transfer) I figure we will sign one big man in the spring and carryover 1 or 2 open spots over to next years class (that has 0 spots open at the current time). Hopefully, OC brother will be part of that class.

Maybe garns is right about the 6'10-11" guys, I heard they were filming finding bigfoot in Statesboro this Summer/Fall :-)

Ricky Doyle looking to transfer. He'll have to sit out a year but will have 2 more years.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by #1HOOPSTER View Post
    I think we have 2 spots open for the spring signing period (but I wouldn't be surprised if another spot doesn't open up by way of transfer) I figure we will sign one big man in the spring and carryover 1 or 2 open spots over to next years class (that has 0 spots open at the current time). Hopefully, OC brother will be part of that class.

Maybe garns is right about the 6'10-11" guys, I heard they were filming finding bigfoot in Statesboro this Summer/Fall :-)
    i watched a few moments of NIT final, George Mason vs Valpo. Both teams had two 6'10 guys in their starting line ups, if we want to become a mid major power year in year out, we better find and get some big men.

i watched a few moments of NIT final, George Mason vs Valpo. Both teams had two 6'10 guys in their starting line ups, if we want to become a mid major power year in year out, we better find and get some big men.
    +1

I certainly agree about the big men. As a side note, you really caught me off guard with your mention of George Mason. My son is doing graduate work there so I was following them a little during the season. They were really struggling, so I quit. Didn't follow the NIT at all, but now I know that George Washington won it.

We may need to go across the pond to pick up a big man.