TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: A reminder for football season...

1. Default A reminder for football season...

I was glancing through the slideshow of award winners for the Georgia Press Association, and got to Sports Feature Photographs. This is from Enoch Autry of the Sylvania Telephone, which won 1st place in Class G (based on circulation).

Is that Ty Hatcher, I presume?

that's awesome
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

I hope the bust does not get damaged from all of the headbutts, esp because over the next few years we will have so many post season home games

Anybody have a way to just get the picture, and not the rest of it? I'd love to have it. Plus, you want to talk about a great marketing picture. That has got an ad about "Future Eagles" written all over it.

Gotta hand it to the guy that took it. He captured a great moment. I'm sure Erk is smiling about this one.
    The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.

If everyone does their assignments, nobody can stop us. The only people that can stop us is Georgia Southern.-Teddy Craft

That would sell. Nice photo.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.